Everton 1-2 Real Madrid KO 0100 4th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind of makes me see we have alot of things to win before we are even anywere near a big reputation in the Global Market.

Let's hope it goes better than the 1987 match.

hahaha was just thinking that, 5-1 wasnt it? In all seriousness though I can't ****ing wait for this game. Best pre season I can ever remember where we are actually playing top draw opposition. Even better that its on at 1am so no need to have a kip beforehand.

Everton Vs Real Madrid KO 0100 4th August

Wow, what a pre-season this is turning out to be. Beating Juventus, with the prospect of Real Madrid to come, and still Real Betis to look forward to, just seems a little surreal. Good, but strange. I feel, what's that feeling called? Ah yes - positivity.

Real_Madrid_CF.svg

Real Madrid need no introduction surely. The worlds' richest club by far, they've won a fair few domestic and European honours.

Dont forget, we've already signed players BEFORE the day that the transfer window is due to slam shut (it never closes quietly does it?) and one of them is from Barcelona.

I'm really excited for this game. Yes, it would've been nice to see us play against Landon Donovon, but hey, in all honesty, I'd rather play Real Madrid. Wouldn't you?

512px-WikiLando.jpg

Feels a bit weird saying this before a Real Madrid match, but get into them, blues!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.