Status
Not open for further replies.
City actually think they can win on Bluemoon lol

Howard

Hibbert - Jagielka - Lescott - Baines

Gosling - Neville - Cahill - Pienaar

Fellaini

Saha​

Osman looks really - REALLY - tired, but he is the only main 1st teamer id drop, as we need Jagielka/Hibbert back to handle Robinho.

Anyway...

Everton 3-0 City

Last edited:
2-0 or 3-0.

Citeh's back 4 are AWFUL!!!! Ours is great, even with 2 defenders resting on the bench.

Citeh are poor away from home....

Will be tough but probably the easiest home game out of the three (Spurs and West Ham being the other two remaining home games, very tough)
I think we will win, keeping a clean sheet would be ace because away from home or not City have very good attacking options. Ireland is a star as well, will have to watch him.

City actually think they can win on Bluemoon lol

Howard

Gosling - Neville - Cahill - Pienaar

Fellaini

Saha​

Osman looks really - REALLY - tired, but he is the only main 1st teamer id drop, as we need Jagielka/Hibbert back to handle Robinho.

Anyway...

Everton 3-0 City

Osman has played well lately?

Same team as the semi for me.

Did he today? He was out of breath in the 60th minute. Give him a break for a match.

He played well today but wasn't involved on the right. All of our decent play was built up from the left.

He adds more to our game then Gosling, and is generally just a far better player then Gosling.

Citeh is a big game for us, we are one point behind Villa and we need to win all our home games, no doubt about it.

No Jo meaning we'll probably have a make shift team of something along the lines of

Howard

Neville - Rodwell

Osman ------------------Pienaar
Fellaini

Cahill
Too many tired players in there for my liking and City are clearly due an away win. We are blatantly good enough to anihilate them but "Burning candle at both ends" is a phrase my mother uses when I work and then go out on the piss then go to work the next day. I think we may well be describing our performance on saturday as just that. Tireless 120 minutes on sunday, plus no doubt some celebrations into monday morning, a tireless 90 minutes 3 days later. Only two days between this and our next one may not be long enough.

I'd take a hard fought 1-1 draw​

Status
Not open for further replies.