Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm right in saying that if Tottenham had had the form they've had since January then they would be above us? Won't be an easy match as they are a very good side on paper but I would like to say a 2-1 win also.

spurs are back on form so it was important we won yesterday to have confidence going into the game. obviously a win would be great but 2-2 me thinks.
jo and timmy c for us and darren bent with both of theirs.

Tough game, suppose it depends which Everton and which Spurs team shows up, will be a case of who wants it more.

Jo will score. At Home aint it!

Hard fought 2-1, Jo, Cahill, Bent.

spurs are back on form so it was important we won yesterday to have confidence going into the game. obviously a win would be great but 2-2 me thinks.
jo and timmy c for us and darren bent with both of theirs.

Bent's out for 2/3 weeks isn't he?

Posted via Mobile Device They are fighting for that last Europa qualifying spot, it's got a draw game written all over it.

Tough, tough game, they are going for that final Euro spot, however the players will be boosted from the Sunderland win and with the fact a point guarentees us at least 6th will see us go all out, i see us sneaking it also 1-0, Jo

7-0 to the Blues. Hibbert hattrick inside the first ten minutes of the match.;)

Seriously, think we'll win this one. Think Cahill is due a goal and hope Vaughan can get himself on the scoresheet, 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.