Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching tonight’s games, I’m now thinking this is the best possible time to be playing them. The stop and limited time to prepare has levelled the playing field a bit - who knows how even the best players from each team will perform in these odd circumstances.

Watching the Arsenal, City game, and just can’t get into it without the crowd. Damn you corona virus!

you can’t help but feel losing teams won’t be geed up to throw everything for the equaliser without the crowd going mad. It’s lost that type of drama

They might not win the league on Sunday but we cant go a whole ten years without beating them. That alone should be motivation for the players. Anything to shut those Kopites up please.

Klopp laughing his head off on the touchline. Playing the kids...I don’t think the thought of going a decade is going to wake them up.

Just let's beat them.
Give the reins to Big Dunc. His passion. His vision. His leadership. Might just give our players the lift to win this match.

You see i just don't trust Don Carlos judgement (not just yet).
I was shocked at his inadequate leadership in the hapless defeat to the Liverpool youngsters. And let's not forget his /our defeat to Chelsea in our last match.

So anyhow, let's beat Liverpool. Or at the very least , not get beat ourselves.
Then beat Norwich City (I think they are next up for us).
Get points on board early doors. Then relax.
Then play out the season with youngsters and fringe players.
Get our first string ready fit and fighting for the start of next season (in whatever form that might take).

But I admit that I am worried. We are flaky old Everton after all.
So let's just hope that we come back fighting. Win a few football matches.
And get to Premier League safety as quick as possible.
Let's stay safe. In all possible ways. COYBs....
You must be gutted you’ll win the title behind closed doors lad?

I’ve just heard from someone ITK that their is to be an extraordinary premiership meeting before the derby.

The shoite are requesting their ticket allocation being increased from their normal 4000 to 39000 as our supporters are not allowed to attend.

Apparently they are citing their games against Athletico stating that they should be treated differently because, we’ll just because......:dance::celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.