Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We win this and honestly hand on heart, how will you feel?Yeah it's a victory against "them" but really?under these surreal circumstances?I'm afraid I will just feel empty, call me a bad blue or whatever but it just means sod all this.

Ah you say that lad but let me ask you if we by magic win on Sunday. Your attitude will be different. I see what you mean but we are starving for a derby victory I’m sure we will take any circumstance. I also want Carlo to come out of his time at Everton with a semi respectable derby record.

I'm not treating this as a real derby.... unless we win of course.

Seriously though, this is the biggest farce since the Screen Sport Super Duper Koopa Troopa Cup. They'll probably celebrate on our manor in the same classless way, having recently smoked 41 fans via the Atletico game, taking their body count up to 80.

Liverpool will be crowned champions, and then the season will be scrapped with no relegation. My gut feeling is that the Championship will still do promotion, and we'll have 22 teams next year - with four down and two up from the champ..... just like in 94/95 - our last cup winning campaign.

Really not bothered at all about the remaining games, should have just given the reds the title and finished the league off till next season.

Ah you say that lad but let me ask you if we by magic win on Sunday. Your attitude will be different. I see what you mean but we are starving for a derby victory I’m sure we will take any circumstance. I also want Carlo to come out of his time at Everton with a semi respectable derby record.
No

Inappropriate Language
Stinks in here....mods will be needing to order some more ban hammers to cope with the "hidden" gobshites.
* YMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.