Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t got a chance of beating these

let’s just hope City don’t bottle it against Arsenal

You can't let the past rule over the future.
Remain optimistic. Belief is a massive part of change / success.

If the fans don't believe, it manifests in the stadium with a tonne of anxiety / pressure which rubs off onto the players.

We all have a part to play in Everton's success. Our part is to get behind the team and be optimistic.
Yeah its all the fans fault we haven't won at Anfield for over twenty years or beat them at home in ten. Nothing you do with the players or their mentality. You can't blame us for feeling negative when the record never changes. Yes the fans can get behind the team and think we can beat anyone but they have do give us something to believe in they hardly ever do especially in the Derby in recent memory.

Last edited:

No crowds should aid our brave lion hearts. I often feel that Everton does not cope very well with the pressure of expectation and an empty stadium possesses none of it. Maybe we can secure a point? I won’t be putting any spondoolies on that outcome... but will have my fingers crossed.

NSNO

No crowds should aid our brave lion hearts. I often feel that Everton does not cope very well with the pressure of expectation and an empty stadium possesses none of it. Maybe we can secure a point? I won’t be putting any spondoolies on that outcome... but will have my fingers crossed.

NSNO

Having no crowd there to watch them play will help Liverpool, some of our lot can't be bothered when they are being watched, goodness knows what sort of an effort they will put in when the stadium is empty. I have a real bad feeling about this, we could get tanked.

Saw Villa and Leicester has a friendly together, meanwhile we’ve got our lot playing heads and volleys with each other at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.