• Andre Gomes

• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you're right, Stan, about the number of 6 yard box goals Jimmy scored and it's great to talk to another Jimmy admirer on here. However, he did score a few goals from outside the box, sometimes using his pace to streak through defences.

Any excuse is good enough to watch him in action, though, and this discussion may allow the opportunity for some the young 'uns to see him for perhaps the first time.

My comparison with Oumar was, of course, ever so slightly tongue in cheek but the goal around the 2 minute mark is a little reminiscent of Oumar's for Hull.

Agree with you about Rooney and Lineker being the next best.

Thanks for sharing that - excellent showcase for a supreme striker.

I give Gylfi the slug a pass over Niasse mate for the 45 yard Europa League goal he scored a few years back.

For me, Niasse isn't even a footballer nevermind one that should have played for Everton.

No surprise he hasn't got a club. I'm sure he'll get one soon when someone offers him £500 a week to take it back up part time.
Only One of them kept us in the league when we needed them most

Has to be Gbammin so far doesn’t it! He’s been basically paid for never playing football.
Bolasie joined us in August 2016 for a higher fee.

Since then he's featured in 32 games in the prem, the fA cup and the league cup.

He's scored two goals (most recent one in March 2018) and made four assists (all in 2016) in total.

He's taken wages from us for more than four years (unless his loans to other clubs have seen them paying - anyone know?).

Gbamin has made fewer appearances, sure. But he's only been with us since August 2019, and we paid a lower fee for him. So in value for money terms, Bolasie is worse and will remain so unless Gbamin hangs around for another three years and somehow doesn't score three goals and make five assists in forty appearances over that stretch.

It's gotta be Gylfi your record signing cannot be this bad, He's had one acceptable season in Silva's first season and that's it, pound for pound he's the worst signing ever and has gotten away with a lot of these past couple of years. I actually liked him at Swansea as well but he's coasted through his Everton career pretty much.

I'm sure you're right, Stan, about the number of 6 yard box goals Jimmy scored and it's great to talk to another Jimmy admirer on here. However, he did score a few goals from outside the box, sometimes using his pace to streak through defences.

Any excuse is good enough to watch him in action, though, and this discussion may allow the opportunity for some the young 'uns to see him for perhaps the first time.

My comparison with Oumar was, of course, ever so slightly tongue in cheek but the goal around the 2 minute mark is a little reminiscent of Oumar's for Hull.

Agree with you about Rooney and Lineker being the next best.

Loving the goal at 0:50.

As an aside - I wish all youtube football compilations had this music. Much better this way

Status
Not open for further replies.