• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Alex Cleland, John Spencer, Claus Thomsen and Danny Williamson were pretty gash. Don't think any of them cost much though
Bolasie was a total waste of money but I don't suppose any of us are surprised by his total lack of goals and assists.

Cleland and Spencer were free transfers, by that basis, you should only be naming Mark Hughes... Tommy Johnson?

Danny Williamson was a good player, he was decimated by injuries.
We’ve had significantly worse players in our history, most notably anyone in the Moshiri years.

Williams, Sigurdsson, Iwobi. The latter two are worst pound for pound.

For 45 million, I'd at least expect a footballer whose best attribute isn't pointing.

Slow and immobile, square or backward passing, with the only redeeming feature being supposedly good in dead ball situations (obviously greatly exaggerated).

Suckered into buying due to good set piece stats in 1 good season at Swansea and pundits who suggested he was a lot better than he was.

45 million is a disgraceful fee for such a turgid player. And there are lots more like him.

James Beattie was a waste of money. But again, another one who a decent season for Southampton in another wise mediocre career. Wasn't expecting much and didn't deliver much.
Moyes got some bargains but Beattie wasn't one of them.

Kroldrup for me. Was excited we had a strong ball playing centre back when we needed it up he simply didn't live up to any expectations.

Quick rough tot up. Im keeping it current on books players.
Bolasie
Iwobi
Sigurdsson
Pickford
Tosun
Gomez
Around 180 million.
We love to pour money down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.