Ever Presents 2006/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadaToffee

Player Valuation: £10m
Just came across this factoid:

did you know?

Joseph Yobo, Richard Dunne, Ivar Ingimarsson and Phil Jagielka were the only outfielders to play every minute of every Premiership game in 2006-07

Two current blues, and a former blue, in the 4.

dont think any of our players can claim that this year - even after a halfseason

Is that true or is there anyone i've overlooked?

Didn't he sit out a few at the start of the season when we were tryin 442 and Jags/Neville in front of the defence

I thought i heared the commentator say during the Chelski game that Lescott had layed every minute of our Prem campaign it struck me as i know Yobo did the same last year.

Someone mentioned trying Lescott in the defensive midfield position the other day.

It wasnt a bad idea but it usually doesnt work out when they start switching positions does it. Yobo tried it a few years back and was gash.

Someone mentioned trying Lescott in the defensive midfield position the other day.

It wasnt a bad idea but it usually doesnt work out when they start switching positions does it. Yobo tried it a few years back and was gash.

I Like Lescott where he is. He's already our best defender and when he feels like it our best left winger. He wouldnt be as good as Carsley anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.