Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not clear on that, after he got sacked he was not the manager so how could he have got us into Europe?
Because if this season is void then the European places could be decided on the final standings of the last completed season, we were 8th but city's ban would push everything down a place so 8th would get in. Silva was in charge and got us to 8th.

Because if this season is void then the European places could be decided on the final standings of the last completed season, we were 8th but city's ban would push everything down a place so 8th would get in. Silva was in charge and got us to 8th.

Wow, cheers mate. Unlikely to happen though after the conference today.

Money aside, the fair and logical thing to do in the event of the void season, which I also think is the fair and logical thing to do at this time, would be to have no European competition for the following season. 1 year break from European club football leading into a summer with the delayed European championships wouldn't be so bad. International games like world cup qualifiers, played behind closed doors etc. Try and keep the possibility of spreading the virus to a minimum. And the following year, hopefully things could be put back to normal in time for the world cup Year.

There is no way this season will be voided, they would be left open to all kinds of legal problems.

I hope it goes ahead, as horrific as it is to see Liverpool win the league. the lifetime of moaning if they voided it would be 10 times worse.

The worst thing about voiding it would be the fact Bury went out of Business in a season that didn’t count.

There is no way this season will be voided, they would be left open to all kinds of legal problems.

I hope it goes ahead, as horrific as it is to see Liverpool win the league. the lifetime of moaning if they voided it would be 10 times worse.

The worst thing about voiding it would be the fact Bury went out of Business in a season that didn’t count.
I think I'd enjoy that moaning. It would be like Fanta Scruff pleasuring himself on a lampost before slipping off when he saw Demba Ba and falling onto an old guy who then got knocked into a fountain before getting up to kick a pigeon. X19.

It does make me laugh, when I see Liverpool fans saying the same thing, about the legal implications, If the season is voided and the league has to finish no matter what.

And in the next breath they say, don’t have champions league next season( like that’s happening) and only play one game each. So basically there will be law suits all over the place next season.

I personally can’t see them wanting 2 seasons ruined. The other thing I haven’t really seen mentioned is the Euros next summer and if this seasons runs into July/August and next season starts October/November the England players could be playing 70 games in 12 months with a one month break. I’m not sure the FA will be happy with that scenario, after waiting 25yrs for a home tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.