Europa league playoff round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus the heatwave sweeping Southern Europe and the Med at the moment - still 30 degrees in many places at 10pm. Not useful at all.

So let's have FH Hafnarfjördur please.

Indeed. It will be interesting to see how Koeman manages the squad, as with the brutish start to the PL season, you'd imagine he would want the best team out for those games. Hopefully we'll make a few more additions that give us that depth.

At least we wouldn't face the cheating Greek ref buyers in the middle of the afternoon.. like 1971 - plus all 4 of the Southern European teams are coastal as opposed to playing Partizan, Osijek, Domzale or Skenderbeu.

But I do notice that the dates might coincide.. 24th August '17 and 24th March '71

Couldn't care less about allocations/flights etc at this stage. Just get the easiest draw and get through. Plenty of opportunity for boss days out once we reach the actual competition stage.

Speak for yourself lol.

I know what you mean though. We need to make it through this round and I am worried about 3 of the teams in our group. We struggled last night. Imagine our team turning up in Athens or Split against a well drilled side with frequent previous European experience..

It's alright moaning about who we could potentially play, reality is if you don't play in Europe every season you don't keep up your coefficient and you run the risk of this happening.

As per the last round, if we can't beat any of these, then we may aswell not be in the competition. It's much stronger this year, we have to be able to beat these sides

I've just got back from Split it's a cracking city and the stadium is really impressive for Croatian standards.

I'd be very happy drawing them, but flights are already very pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.