Europa league playoff round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Even though AEK play miles from Athens? Well, on the far outskirts.

Edit: It'd be Panathinaikos, as AEK finished higher... if that is the case.
iv just spoke to a mate whos well in at aek and he said no way will the police let 2 high profile games like that on the same night,one will be switched to weds,all ifs and buts I know!

iv just spoke to a mate whos well in at aek and he said no way will the police let 2 high profile games like that on the same night,one will be switched to weds,all ifs and buts I know!

Thanks for update.

Okay. AEK opposite to Panathinaikos just to be safe then.

Can anyone explain what the hell just happened there with the pre-draw and so suddenly how the other three groups of unseeded teams contain a maximum of one team with a coefficient above 10 whereas our potential opposition pot now has 3 teams with a coefficient above 10

yep, so looking at it in ranking of unseeded teams, Panathinaikos being the top seeds, we then have the 4th and 6th highest seeds all in our pot!. How does that happen? There's 4 pots?!
two of the pots have an extra team as well, so you'd expect them to maybe have more higher seeds instead. Seems odd.

We should really, only have two of those top 6 teams in our pot, nevermind 3.

Cant believe I'm watching the draw live. In particular a bloke spending 15 minutes explaining how a draw works

Status
Not open for further replies.