Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The allocation that we have received is an abserloute joke!!! Everton fc know the numbers we take to all away games both PL and Europe! They surely have to give us a bumper allocation coz ther will be 2/3000 travelling blues without tickets, it's just going to create trouble inside and out the ground

Everton will probably have requested more tickets than Lyon have agreed to allocate.
If Lyon chose/decided for whatever reason or on UEFA/police advice to limit the allocation, there's not a great deal Everton can do about it.

A limit on tickets doesn't necessarily cause trouble, irresponsible behaviour causes trouble... and that could start with the locals first.

And it's absolute, because and there.

I've noticed the EFC Fan Services page on Twitter is being unusually quiet about it. I suspect they want as little fuss as possible from the fans and mention of it in the public eye, unless I have missed it.

However, as @AndyC has said above, I think it is likely out of Everton's hands having thought more about it. The fact there were incidents with our fans when we last played in Lille and there were incidents with English fans at the Euro's won't exactly have helped our cause. The French Police have probably told Lyon to limit our allocation.

Obviously that could lead to other issues but I don't think the French are the most responsible when it comes to policing football matches. In fact after witnessing how they handled things in comparison to say the German police, i'd say they are particularly clueless in their behaviour, control of the situation and attitude.

Everton will probably have requested more tickets than Lyon have agreed to allocate.
If Lyon chose/decided for whatever reason or on UEFA/police advice to limit the allocation, there's not a great deal Everton can do about it.

A limit on tickets doesn't necessarily cause trouble, irresponsible behaviour causes trouble... and that could start with the locals first.

And it's absolute, because and there.
Yes understood about the trouble on both sides! I'm just thinking of the mixture of home/away support with no segregation snd thanks for the spelling lesson

Hey guys, I am an Atalanta fan, with a promotional code for OL - Everton.
I guess you have the same problem we had (2900 tickets) and they won't sell more.
And please GO AND WIN!

French police are a joke, they'll probably be happy to have a load of ticketless fans there so they can be rounded up and blasted with water cannons. They're just thugs and will probably be relishing coming to town.

When are these tickets out

Supporters should note that in order to accrue an individual booking history, unique customer numbers must be given for each attending supporter at the time of sale.

We have received an allocation of 2816 tickets priced at £25 each.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

STH with 13+ credits from 16/17 season on Monday 16 October from 8am.

STH with 11+ credits from 16/17 season on Wednesday 18 October from 8am.

*STH with 9+ credits from 16/17 credits on Friday 20 October from 8am.

Tickets are subject to availability *

Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 0151 556 1878 or in person at the Park End box office. Opening times for all our ticketing outlets can be found here.

Booking fees apply for telephone sales.

Do we think the allocation will be sold. There isn't the interest there was for Lille and Xmas rd the corner . Also we ain't playing well.

Did Atlanta away go to STH ?

is it a joke, how many actually went to Atalanta and Split? I'd say even Atalanta wasn't far different to the Lyon allocation at in Croatia less than half the 2,800

we could even be out as good as next Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.