Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought 2 tickets, just called up the ticket office have them my customers number last Wednesday and got the tickets fine. I'm not a season ticket holder, just a everton member.:)
Website is a permanent shambles so far this year. Website says one thing, reality is another, website doesn't get amended.

Website is a permanent shambles so far this year. Website says one thing, reality is another, website doesn't get amended.

Has there been any explanation as to why it has turned so bad? Last season everything seemed to run fine. Tickets posted out in a reasonable time frame, information updated regularly on the site and twitter etc.

I appreciate they may have had initial difficulties with the seating plan site but why has the ticket office turned in to such a mess?

Has there been any explanation as to why it has turned so bad? Last season everything seemed to run fine. Tickets posted out in a reasonable time frame, information updated regularly on the site and twitter etc.

I appreciate they may have had initial difficulties with the seating plan site but why has the ticket office turned in to such a mess?

Ive just rang up to ask where my United ticket is (I bought it online last Monday at the same time as the Atalanta ones, which came last Wednesday!) and they've told me they were only sent out on Monday night, and if I dont get it by Friday, ring them up to get duplicate information! Dont know about anyone else, but Ive never had to get a duplicate ticket anywhere.

Noticed too that away tickets are only going on sale 2 weeks before games this season, rather than the usual 3, so its even more blatant when they're taking a long time to arrive.

Ive just rang up to ask where my United ticket is (I bought it online last Monday at the same time as the Atalanta ones, which came last Wednesday!) and they've told me they were only sent out on Monday night, and if I dont get it by Friday, ring them up to get duplicate information! Dont know about anyone else, but Ive never had to get a duplicate ticket anywhere.

Noticed too that away tickets are only going on sale 2 weeks before games this season, rather than the usual 3, so its even more blatant when they're taking a long time to arrive.
Thing is a bought mine at the Park End, same with City, to not hand it over then is crazy. They expect to be able to sort and post out 3k tickets and them to turn up no problem, it's beyond ridiculous. We have extra games which means more work anyway.
Duplicate tickets I have had to do once and its a pain as it means you have to get to the away game even earlier, 78k people at Old Trafford, the que will be crazy.
I just hope a lot fans are complaining to them they might take the hint, even seen people on Twitter who flew out to Italy today saying match tickets never turned up before they left

I had to get a duplicate at Old Trafford last season, it's easy to do but I would advise arriving early as the queue was huge with all their tourist fans queueing up.

Apparently they're selling there tickets for this game as season tickets/members only..apparently we are to be offered 10-15,000 but I assume alot of blues will head to this game like we did Lille. Hopefully should get 1 though!

Apparently they're selling there tickets for this game as season tickets/members only..apparently we are to be offered 10-15,000 but I assume alot of blues will head to this game like we did Lille. Hopefully should get 1 though!

Really hope this is true! Got everything crossed. Any idea when we will find out?

Sales are restricted for their upcoming game against Atalanta, so presume it will be the same when we go over.

We would like to inform all the Club's supporters and the supporters of Atalanta that a restriction on ticket sales has been imposed for the Europa League match at 21:00 on 28 September at the Groupama Stadium.

ATALANTA SUPPORTERS
The visitors' section will be put at the disposal of the Atalanta fans and ticket sales for this section are to be made directly to Atalanta BC. Please note that it is strictly forbidden for supports to obtain tickets for seats not within the visitors section.

OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS SUPPORTERS
Given the dramatic events that hit Groupama Stadium last season, our club has reserved the rest of the ticket sales for exclusive Olympique Lyonnais supporters, season-ticket holders, MYOL members and members of the public who have an individual code (sent out individually between 11 and 13 September on the basis of their support of OL over a number of seasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.