Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lot of chat about Lyon - is no fecker going to Atalanta ?
Hooligans of Atlanta are one of the most famous in Italy. Many incidents and clashes are exactly between members of different fractions from Atalanta.

Last years the situation has improved, although some problems remain indoors. As for the fights with opposite fans are remembered clashes with those of Catania in 2009 and with Milan in 2012.

avoid potential trouble maybe?

ive booked sports options £269
Manc to Lyon 7:15am flight morning of game , transfer to centre of Lyon arrive about half 12 . Make your own way the game then coaches pick you up outside the ground, straight the airport arrive in Manc at midnight . Ideally I'd prefer a few days there but can't for this so it serves a purpose
I've been on a couple there ok and we'll run as is sports options

ive booked sports options £269
Manc to Lyon 7:15am flight morning of game , transfer to centre of Lyon arrive about half 12 . Make your own way the game then coaches pick you up outside the ground, straight the airport arrive in Manc at midnight . Ideally I'd prefer a few days there but can't for this so it serves a purpose
Anyone doing the sports options to Lyon live down the southend of Liverpool could do with a lift to Manchester airport and back of course

Just curious for those going to Atalanta but staying/flying from Milan, how are you getting back to Milan after the game? I checked and looks like last train back from RE is 21:19 so not sure how to get back!
Cheers

Just curious for those going to Atalanta but staying/flying from Milan, how are you getting back to Milan after the game? I checked and looks like last train back from RE is 21:19 so not sure how to get back!
Cheers
One of the lads has a coach going straight back to Milan or stay quite cheap hotels

Cheers
There's a train leaving 23.30 loads on that one

Status
Not open for further replies.