Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that bed still going blue ?
Thimking of going to the game now we've got rid of that knobhead.
How many nights, which hotel and how much do you want.
Cheers

hello. I'm an Atalanta Fan. I experienced many difficulties trying to buy tickets for the passed match lyon-atalanta because ticket for atalanta fan was sold out and was possible to buy tickets only receiving a promotional code from OL web. Finally I received the promotional code from a sponsor and I was very happy to be able to see the match. Now I am registered in OL database so I received the code also for OL-Everton match.
The code is valid for 2 tickets. If someone need it I'm happy to send to who is interested the OL mail with the code. The first one that will give me his email. bye
You still got a code?

You still got a code?
hello Danny, i'm an Atalanta fan as Nicola, and as in his case i've been in Lyon for the match. Tickets for Atalanta fans were sold out, then i got a code and i was able to buy tickets but NOT IN the away supporters end.
Now OL Lyon sent me a mail with a code valid for buying Lyon-Everton tickets. Of course i don't need it so if you want to try , text me your mail address, i'll send you the code.
Regards Roberto.

Will I be ok getting in with a huge 6x4ft banner? (see my avatar)

I don't really fancy carrying it around with me so my question is, are you allowed in with a back-pack?

I'm sure you will be. As per aways over here, they will search your bag but I can't see how bringing a bad in would be an issue mate.

I don't really fancy carrying it around with me so my question is, are you allowed in with a back-pack?

Back-packs are prohibited inside the stadium since that whole terrorist ordeal (in loads of buildings, not just stadiums). You have to store it (2€) in one of the designated places. They are strict about it.

Evitez les sacs et bagages qui ne seront pas acceptés dans le stade (sac à dos interdits, petit sacs et pochettes autorisés). Des consignes pour vos sacs sont disponibles pour 2€ et situés en bas des rampes d’accès au Nord et au Sud du Stade.

Your banner is allowed inside the stadium.

http://s.olweb.fr/ol/file/201604/re...0.1767193863.1509115855-1526546651.1509115855

Rod trip beginning on Wednesday evening with a stop at St Quentin overnight.

My enthusiasm has been re-invigorated and I can't wait now that Konman has been dispensed with.

If he'd still have been in charge, it would have been a wasted trip, even before setting off. Atalanta was an embarrassing disgrace.

We certainly shouldn't lack motivation after losing at home, and inspiration with Rhino in charge.

Confident that if we win this, will go on to qualify for the next round.

Pity about the shockingly inadequate allocation though. We have really been let down on that front.

they ask for a for fire retardant tag in some cases, think it applies to over a certain size (same here tbh). worth checking but as said they have lockers for bags so worse case it'd need to go in 1 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.