Europa League Group Draw 25/8/17 Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuinely wouldn't mind Milan, just for the big name really. As long as pots 3 & 4 are teams that aren't out in the middle of nowhere anyone is fine.

Really, want to avoid the germans in pot 3, and after that just want games with less travel.

Of course getting the worst of both 3 and 4 would be nice for the ability to rest key players.

Viktoria Plzen
NK Rijeka
Vardar Skopje

I love an away trip but I just want to get through as early and as easy as possible.

Haha after split? No thanks Rijeka and Skopje equally as bad as Hajduk don't fancy that. Would rather it be Braga, Astana and Arnhem ... three winnable games a nice September game in braga few days in Portugal and a cheap short trip over to the Netherlands.

Haha after split? No thanks Rijeka and Skopje equally as bad as Hajduk don't fancy that. Would rather it be Braga, Astana and Arnhem ... three winnable games a nice September game in braga few days in Portugal and a cheap short trip over to the Netherlands.

We should be in full flow by the time the group starts so will dispatch crap teams easier.

If we can avoid any more Balkan territories, it'd be good.

Partizan and Red star left in can draw one of them if we thought Split was bad Belgrade is another level, the moodiest place I've been was that bad the Derby between both they drafted in 500 special force bizzies from Croatia and Bosnia so their faces aren't familiar. Like I said Portugal and Netherlands wouldn't be bad, Austria also ....

Status
Not open for further replies.