Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • STH w/ 2+ from 13/14 or Krasno at the moment
level one is sold out, still tickets available on level 2 (doesn't say how many)

btw ........ still looking for two adult away tickets for the lille game, if anyone has any spare or is able to get hold of any thank you :)

One thing I wish for is it not to be raining. Apparently there's a big square and it would be so boss if we could drink there rather than all cram inside. Please bring us good weather!!

Also means the old hip flasks can come into action ;)
weather sado here according to the long range forecast, heavy rain about 1pm easing off around 7pm, worst day of the week,quite mild 15degrees

I have a spare pair of Wolfsburg tickets for sale in Block 27 next to the away end. Tickets are in hand. €44 each (£70 for the pair) msg me if interested.

I booked with Thomas Cook I am only a member, they said at time of booking end of august everton have confirmed it is open to members and season ticket holders, they said they would let me know within 24 hours of everton sanctioning my application based on ticket selling criteria.
They took my cash 3rd September and I have been waiting ever since for confirmation. A friend of mine city fan said thomas cook say you have to meet criteria but they always sort it as they don't want empty seats on planes through not getting tickets for applicants and as they are club official partner it's always ok.
Well I'm still awaiting news I rang them yesterday they said I would know by Saturday I asked how they would tell me by Saturday as I would have to wait until at least Wednesday to be eligible, so god knows if I will get a ticket or not.
They did say if I am unlucky I could still travel on flights if I can source a ticket somewhere else!
There is a lesson to be learnt there... Don't book with Thomas Cook in the future I feel sorry for all those fans who put their faith in Thomas Cook but me personally wouldn't touch them with a barge poll...good luck with you quest for match tickets

they'll have to put it out there tonight one way or the other. i'm in the same boat mate so fingers crossed.

I rang them about 15 minutes ago. Couldn't say how many they have left, but did say there aren't many...

Also said, if they sell out tonight they'll post it online/twitter. If no announcement, they're on first come first served basis to STH

You can still purchase e-tickets from Lille's site, €20, Block L & M. Look at at pages 222/223 on this thread for details how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.