Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try this later on , how do you convert language on iphone / ipad ?

I don't know, but you should be ok.

NOM is SURNAME
PRENOM is FIRST NAME
They do it the other way round in France.

Email, addresse, etc is obvious hopefully. Telephone number is not compulsory, so ignore it, and everything that isn't starred.
Address format in French is 1) Number, Street / 2) Complimentary (like a village name) 3) Postal Code (5 digits, Lille is 59000, Bordeaux is 33000 etc.) 4) Town (the nearest big town)

When you get through it shows you a stadium plan, and you can choose your exact seat ("Choisir votre Place") in the ground.

Click a seat and it adds it to the basket ("pannier").

Max 6 per log-in session, so go back to the 'choose a seat' and keep going along the row.

I think rows start at 1 from the back, because we clicked on row 3 from the front and the tickets say row 57 (guessing 60 in a block then)

I don't know, but you should be ok.

NOM is SURNAME
PRENOM is FIRST NAME
They do it the other way round in France.

Email, addresse, etc is obvious hopefully. Telephone number is not compulsory, so ignore it, and everything that isn't starred.

When you get through it shows you a stadium plan, and you can choose your exact seat ("Choisir votre Place") in the ground.

Click a seat and it adds it to the basket ("pannier").

Max 6 per log-in session, so go back to the 'choose a seat' and keep going along the row.

I think rows start at 1 from the back, because we clicked on row 3 from the front and the tickets say row 57 (guessing 60 in a block then)

So to confirm this has to be done using safari only and via a VPN ? Wont be back home for at least 1 hour , will go for e-ticket option. Take it you have to create an account 1st ?

Going to try this later on , how do you convert language on iphone / ipad ?

Not sure, I downloaded Safari for windows and Hotspot shield (http://www.hotspotshield.com/)as ImKoneKoneKoneKone said above. Registered on the site, got an email straight away. Opened a new page and bought the tickets. Selecting the seats was slow. Then signed in (all using UK address) and put card details in. Didn't work the first time, second time I did it I turned off the hotspot shield before pressing confirm, it went through like a normal card payment then, so remember to disable hotspot shield when pressing confirm button after putting card details in.

Got an email instantly with an invoice.

Make sure you don't do what I did though and tick 'e-ticket' option (€2.50) so you can print the tickets off there and then.

Not sure, I downloaded Safari for windows and Hotspot shield (http://www.hotspotshield.com/)as ImKoneKoneKoneKone said above. Registered on the site, got an email straight away. Opened a new page and bought the tickets. Selecting the seats was slow. Then signed in (all using UK address) and put card details in. Didn't work the first time, second time I did it I turned off the hotspot shield before pressing confirm, it went through like a normal card payment then, so remember to disable hotspot shield when pressing confirm button after putting card details in.

Got an email instantly with an invoice.

Make sure you don't do what I did though and tick 'e-ticket' option (€2.50) so you can print the tickets off there and then.

No access to printer until tomorrow so will have to click that ?

So to confirm this has to be done using safari only and via a VPN ? Wont be back home for at least 1 hour , will go for e-ticket option. Take it you have to create an account 1st ?

Yep, you create the account, then you log in with it and after you choose your seats and go to pay, the address and email you used to sign up will be filled in already, so make sure you sign up with the address/email you want the tickets to go to.

You can't sign up without dodging the IP block or using someone in France to do it for you though.

Well as its eticket - there is no need for postal service ?
No, no need.

I went for the post just cos I can, and I want an actual ticket, I dunno just feels safer for 10 euros.

But if you have nobody in France then E-Ticket is fine - turnstiles just have barcode scanners so it don't matter.

Hello @bluegirl

Just saw your tweet that you've got tickets in with the Lille fans next to the away end.

How did you go about that mate?

We're buying them now on the LOSC website mate - read the last few pages it should tell you all you need. I will probably have some spares but I don't know yet, so I don't want to promise any to people today and then not deliver when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.