Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. What chance of getting one off the internet? Will they just do as Lille have done and block Brits?

I highly doubt it, there's going to be a huge demand from the Germans, it's practically half the size.

I think when the draw was made, everyone was made up and dreamed of Germany, in reality, Lille is going to be the big one, Germany i think will be tough.

Lille will be simple.....buy home end ticket as insurance (€30), hopefully get ticket via Everton (£35ish), eurotunnel (£60 return), hotel (£60) fuel (£65)....half the fuel and eurotunnel by sharing - all in for around £150....easy drive, done it many a time.

yeah man, it was
We are still good friends with some Evertonians since that match.
I'm coming up to Lille to meet them, Wolfsburg too.

Nice one! Re: Wolfsburg, any chance you could whip up there soon and buy 2,000 tickets? ;)

It was a great day at FCN, hope to see you in Lille then! Or Wolfsburg!

WOLFSBURG
we need 5+ tickets for ourselves + for some Evertonians, I don't know whether this will work
seems as if they got arround 20000 season ticket holders (whatever this means in their case)
it is midweek in October - but early at the evening
I don't know whether they will sell out or not
Ain't you got anybody in the BFG to head over at 17th to buy some tickets ?
Paderborn is not that far

Last edited:
we need 5+ tickets for ourselves + for some Evertonians, I don't know whether this will work
seems as if they got arround 20000 season ticket holders (whatever this means in their case)
it is midweek in October - but early at the evening
I don't know whether they will sell out or not
Ain't you got anybody in the BFG to head over at 17th to buy some tickets ?
Paderborn is not that far

It's OK, my cousin lives in Hannover, and her husband is German, so I am hoping he will go as an undercover agent to get some tickets for me :)

Yeah I had the same. I signed up about 10 times and nothing happened.

My mate signed up for me and I got an email from the LOSC official site within about 30 seconds.
So if someone from France create an account for me, I can log in and buy tickets or he also has to do it?

Where am i best sitting so i dont get grief if i stand up and tell Osman to do one and then celebrate when Besic scores a 40 yarder? Serious question, is the Tribune North close to the away end and are the fans sound?

Can't find anywhere to stay in wolfsburg. Is there any chance a hotel in Hanover will let us check in after 12am? That's when the train gets there for from Wolfsburg after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.