Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotel Booked in Lille Wednesday and Thursday.
Will ride from up from Cornwall and then the shuttle with the bike , nice little road trip :)

Hello, I'm a Lille fan.

What do you think about the LOSC ? For me, Everton (liked Fellaini) is a good team of Premier League but always in the shadow of the big clubs like MU, City, Arsenal, Chelsea... and Liverpool. I Think you have your own league with Tottenham for the 5-7e position.

Lille had the chance to be in a poor championship, so we won the title in 2011 with Eden Hazard, Gervinho and Moussa Sow. Since, PSG with Qatar founds come and we have not a good attack anymore. With Vincent Eneyama (as good as Tim Howard) and both Simon Kjaer and Marko Basa (better than your defenders), we take in not a lot of goals. It will be hard for Lukaku or Eto'o.
We have good defensive midfielders (better than yours I think) with Rio Mavuba, Florent Balmont and Idrissa Gueye but we don't have playmaker or player able to really dribbles and scores. Don't be afraid of Divock Origi who is still a little tender and is not a striker. Mirallas would be helpfull to us now however he was too tender few years ago.

I Think you have the best team, better than Wolsfburg who has a terrible defence (don't know the real level of Krasnodar but not easy), but the competition will be tough for everybody

We have 5 home games following our first 5 Europa matches. Only have an away after out last group game with Besiktas. Happy days.

Best bet will to look for any spares or get in the home end IMO

Anyone thinking of travelling to Krasnodar would be well advised to ensure match tickets in advance, the old Eastern European gendarmerie take a rather dim view of away fans trying to get into the home sections.

Booked both my flights and hotels to Wolfsburg and Lille!!!

Easyjet - Manc to Brussels. 80ish quid,
Flybe - Birmingham to Hannover. 100quid

Hotels £35ish on booking.com both decent hotels!

COYB!!!
Is brussels the way to go for the lille game, what travel has to come after the flight? i looked on sky scanner for flights to lille from manc and they were over 2 grand with 2 stops.

Someone hold me back from that french lad saying we live in the shadow of liverpool, don't make me go all taken on your ass when i get to Lille lad

Is brussels the way to go for the lille game, what travel has to come after the flight? i looked on sky scanner for flights to lille from manc and they were over 2 grand with 2 stops.
it's closer than getting a flight to paris mate. and much cheaper

Soon to be this ...

At this ...

image.jpg

:cheers: :dance:

Hello, I'm a Lille fan.

What do you think about the LOSC ? For me, Everton (liked Fellaini) is a good team of Premier League but always in the shadow of the big clubs like MU, City, Arsenal, Chelsea... and Liverpool. I Think you have your own league with Tottenham for the 5-7e position.

Lille had the chance to be in a poor championship, so we won the title in 2011 with Eden Hazard, Gervinho and Moussa Sow. Since, PSG with Qatar founds come and we have not a good attack anymore. With Vincent Eneyama (as good as Tim Howard) and both Simon Kjaer and Marko Basa (better than your defenders), we take in not a lot of goals. It will be hard for Lukaku or Eto'o.
We have good defensive midfielders (better than yours I think) with Rio Mavuba, Florent Balmont and Idrissa Gueye but we don't have playmaker or player able to really dribbles and scores. Don't be afraid of Divock Origi who is still a little tender and is not a striker. Mirallas would be helpfull to us now however he was too tender few years ago.

I Think you have the best team, better than Wolsfburg who has a terrible defence (don't know the real level of Krasnodar but not easy), but the competition will be tough for everybody
Hi mate. You are French and therefore wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.