Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, not including the potential League Cup game if we get past Swansea, our EL group stage period encompasses 18 games. We play eight at home, 10 away (including four straight from the Swansea League Cup fixture to the United match). After all three of our away EL group games, we have an away PL match. We're also at Sunderland after our home match with Lille. SO that's four away PL games after EL fixtures.
That's a pretty onerous stretch by anyone's standards. And one that will almost certainly define Everton's season.

Makes it more important that we bring in proper cover for distin who at 37 for me will struggle to cope with too many matches.

Alcaraz isn't good enough and I would be concerned if martinez believes he is.

And it was a CL first that they were aloud back in, and with 5 English clubs in we just managed to get the toughest possible draw and a ref coming out of retirement who subsequently made a very dodgy call in the match.

If you believe that this stuff doesn't go on look at the Shiekh of Qatar parading the world cup around after winning the Qatar world cup bid. Football= business=money and money makes the world go round.

Oh there is definitely some dodgy stuff going on, but to suggest they deliberately fixed the draw to screw us for the RS' benefit when they'd already been made to start their campaign at the very bottom is ridiculous

Ooohhh, I overslept the draw because I was working until 6 am, but this is one HELL of a group! You could say group of death, but this will be one heck of a lively group I reckon!

How realistic would it be to get tickets for Krasnodar as a none-season ticket holder who's been to [Poor language removed] all away games in the past three years?

I'm just a poor student looking to get smashed somewhere exotic

Best bet will to look for any spares or get in the home end IMO

Everton away after each European away. Krasnodar in between games at Liverpool and Man Utd, Lille then Burnley, and Wolfsburg before Spurs.

How realistic would it be to get tickets for Krasnodar as a none-season ticket holder who's been to [Poor language removed] all away games in the past three years?

I'm just a poor student looking to get smashed somewhere exotic

It will be really easy mate.

It will go on general sale and I would be incredibly surprised if it sells out

Oh there is definitely some dodgy stuff going on, but to suggest they deliberately fixed the draw to screw us for the RS' benefit when they'd already been made to start their campaign at the very bottom is ridiculous

I wasn't saying it's direct corruption by the whole organisation, but I'm assuming it's a human who slots in the fixtures once the draw is made and of out the 6 fixtures if your an RS or Utd fan what's stopping you putting that fixture on that particular week giving your team that advantage?

I would do the same if I was in a position to put the fixtures in i just wouldn't be shocked if that's what goes on as I doubt it's randomly generated

Looking to go over to Lille on the Thursday morning stay over somewhere and come back Friday morning. Any advice how to do this as cheap as possible, looking at maybe 5 of us

Status
Not open for further replies.