Euro 2020 Wembley Vaccine passports or Negative Flow Test

barneygumble

Player Valuation: £70m
Not a problem.

Lateral flow tests take 5 minutes, are hassle free snd as seen at the Sefton Park Pilot last month, they’re effective. With less than 0.001% COVID infections.

Safety first.

MCtoffee

Player Valuation: £50k
It easy to take and takes minutes, it’s also easy to frig the system to get a negative but I’m sure we can trust all England supporters to be 100% honest

grandjoeblue

Player Valuation: £15m
Its quite pointless as anyone can get a negative flow test by simply not taking the test properly. They only show a positive reading if you get them in the right positions.

grandjoeblue

Player Valuation: £15m
Interested to know what you mean. I've not had one so completely in the dark

I'm not a doctor so don't quote me on this but when you're doing your own test you could easily not put the swab far enough into your mouth or nose. If you literally just touched your mouth for example and then tested the sample its much more likely to test negative. When nurses do it they put it right against your tonsils then the back of your nose.

witchdoc187

Player Valuation: £50m
I'm not a doctor so don't quote me on this but when you're doing your own test you could easily not put the swab far enough into your mouth or nose. If you literally just touched your mouth for example and then tested the sample its much more likely to test negative. When nurses do it they put it right against your tonsils then the back of your nose.
I see. Pretty sure a lot of people would do the to avoid the discomfort anyway.

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m
This is a good move, hopfully the Premier League do the same.
I went the Wolves game, it was a joke, no test needed and plenty took face masks off once in.
Unless they start these passport ideas we will never get decent gates again..

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £10m
Those unvaccinated should need the test centre administered test result, not the home test result, which is easy to not do correctly.

It all worked fine for the Chelsea game last December when I went - negative test result from a centre 48 hours kick off or no admittance/ticket - why have they changed it?

Have the walk in test centres all closed now?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks