ESPN ranks Everton #1 in PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pure word salad, a junior writing competition turns up better prose than this idiot, does he actually get paid for it?

It hurts your senses to re read it, but he starts off with 'Everton's demise', what demise exactly? We are in the top tier of English football and have spent more time there than any other club save for Arsenal, I don't quite see how that would ever equate to a demise other than in the head of a click baiting, half soaked red top hack. I hope we don't get this low life any more airtime on GOT, just in case he gets the slightest shred of satisfaction in seeing us react, you know he's lurking don't you, it's weird how obsessed they are with us but I guess it's the same in a lot of families, when the new money trash look enviously across at the old money aristocrats.
Been at the top longer than the arse mate. They have had the longest unbroken run, but not the longest. Anyhows their run doesn't count because they were not promoted to the top league on merit but bought their way to the top division with the aid and support (oddly?) of the rs bigwig.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/everton...-reality-check-moyes-is-the-best-they-can-get
''Moshiri and the fans may believe that Everton can attract an elite coach like Ancelotti or Pochettino, or even former Arsenal boss Unai Emery, but the painful reality is that they are currently only an appealing option to the likes of Moyes or Mark Hughes -- out of work, old-school managers who will take on a difficult job simply to get themselves back in the game.'' Another quote from him ….. Lol Lol Lol.

I read his Moyes/Ancelotti article at the time and said he sounded rattled back then. I imagine that he has become even more rattled now that we have Ancelotti and are second in the form table. I haven't read his latest piece, it's clearly a load of bitter nonsense written by an obviously rattled kopite.

That Joe one at least had a sense of humour about it. This is just a talking down by someone who wants Everton to stay in its place.
Please don't read or share anything from this turd of journalist.

He looks like a rubber on the end of a pencil.

OISgtBpN_400x400.jpg

His father should have used a rubber on the end of his pencil.

This really is the definition of gutter journalism though. Everton fans stick by our club through thick and thin, regardless of what Murder FC are getting up to across the park. We should receive praise for our dedication no matter what is thrown at us, not spiteful articles like this.

I have no idea who Mark Ogden is but I'd wager he's your typical RS with his head thoroughly up his arse. I hope the downfall or Liverpool FC is as brutal as it is glorious.

Can't really argue with the gist of the article, but in true Kopite fashion it equates any pleasure you get from supporting your club with undiluted success. I have always found that I also get a buzz when the team plays entertaining football - although that has been in short supply at Goodison of late. In a peculiar way, I found our dominance in the mid-eighties less exciting at times because we expected to win. Give me a competitive match every time, that gets the adrenaline flowing.

Don't agree with the mid 80's comment but do with the rest of this. It makes me more happy coming out the ground after us beating Palace at home than it does for one of them sitting in front of the telly watching the RS win again. It's all relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.