Entry requirements EFC v. Soton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fumbling trying to get the pass up on my screen. Guy looked at it and said to put it on the machine. Did so but nothing happened. Turnstile guy looks at it then gate steward spotted I had my season ticket card in my other hand. “Just put that in, sir!” And that was me in.
He had had a good look at the date on the pass though.
I think this weekend they were mostly concerned with the tickets and getting everyone in rather then the health checks. I wasnt asked and only one person near me was, however i'm planning on contacting the club this week to complain they didn't check enough people, hopfully they step that up next time.

Wasn’t asked to show anything and didn’t see anybody else being asked in our queue for the Main Stand. Also didn’t see a single mask being worn on the concourses before the game or at half time.

Felt like we’d never been anyway tbh and was fantastic.

Bloke at our turnstile asking people if they had been double jabbed and then ticking the paper on his clipboard.
He didn’t ask to see anything as proof though.

I think this weekend they were mostly concerned with the tickets and getting everyone in rather then the health checks. I wasnt asked and only one person near me was, however i'm planning on contacting the club this week to complain they didn't check enough people, hopfully they step that up next time.
You know, I never believed in any of it, but then when I looked up at the screen and saw that poor 15-year-old Jewish girl's face on Saturday, the severity of the situation finally hit me. Covid can strike anyone at any time; in the queue for a surreptitious ciggy outside the Gwladys Street bogs, or at Bergen-Belsen in 1944.

ill be amazed if you even get a reply lol

The Tories don't have to worry about taking away people's individual rights when it's got informant's like you, and your basis for believing that vaccination stops you transmitting the disease is . . . ?

The Tories don't have to worry about taking away people's individual rights when it's got informant's like you, and your basis for believing that vaccination stops you transmitting the disease is . . . ?

A mixture of adult intelligence and not listening to stupid right wing idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.