Entry requirements EFC v. Soton

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Southampton will be coming out from the Park End/Bullens like last season?I thought they would have been allowed the facilities in the Main Stand and come out of the tunnel either before or after us?aah well all safety first in these times I suppose.

As part of these measures to maximise safety, minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and follow government guidance and Premier League protocols, fans should be prepared to present, if asked when entering the stadium, their COVID-19 vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of the match.
I'll be able to show my proof of vaccination but my son is on an infant, so I presume that means they'll want him to have a PCR/LF before hand. Fun times.

Full capacity will last about 6 weeks.
Not sure about that. I actually think (although I disagree) that they, the Government, will carry on regardless now. I think anything goes now and deal with the consequences best we can

Not sure about that. I actually think (although I disagree) that they, the Government, will carry on regardless now. I think anything goes now and deal with the consequences best we can
Not when the casualty rate hits hard again.

Status
Not open for further replies.