Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
I know all you DM lovers will slate me for this but enough is enough. The football we are being served up is just dire. There doesn't seem to be any real attacking tactics, players can't pass to each other, they are played out of position and don't seem to have any confidence going forward. The substitutions are none existent when required and then you get one like tonight...swapping a full back to move the back four across one defies belief when there are 10 minutes to go. We have had international strikers at the club who have suddenly stopped scoring.(Say what you like....Beattie and Johnson scored regularly until Moyes played them wrongly and ruined their confidence). Just look how many real chances have been created this season, not just for our forwards but any player. I fully understand that he has moved us on from WS but that isn't saying much is it? Something has to change soon. We are 7th in the league but can anyone really say that this season has been good enough.
I know this is coming across as really negative and I have offered no solutions to the obvious problems in the club but I just wanted to state my claim that this football we are being served up is not good enough. We need a change, be that Kenwright, Moyes or both but it needs to besoon before we lose all the good players that are being played badly.

knee jerk reaction, ull change ur tune wen we win some games on the trot

It is not a knee jerk reaction at all. I hate the game against West Ham and knew full well that it hid our failings. A knee jerk reaction is from a new situation, this has been happening for far too long and our chairman will do absolutely nothing about it. This may be good enough for you but not me!

On tonights performence he got it wrong, but in no way should we ever consider even thinking about getting rid of David Mouyes, id give it two seasons untill we were playing away at Doncaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.