Enjoy yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struggle to watch the games because I get nervous but half an hour later I've calmed down either way. I have posted on here a couple of times and regretted it but social media is even worse. Knee jerk reactions which are rarely given usually unless verbally.
I was cursing Davies when he gave the ball away last night but overall he was excellent.
I also feel Lockdown doesn't help, so many working from home and more time to obsess as well.

Folks, been seeing loads of negativity on FB and on here. Defending bad, shouldn’t be sitting back, this fellers not good enough, that fellers not good enough. All of which may be true, but if we can’t enjoy our current spell of form, the fact that some players long written off appear to be coming good; that injuries are beginning to clear up, that we seem to have developed a fighting spirit and that we have just thrown away a two goal lead and just came back and beat a very good team to progress to the QA of the FA cup AND the fact that we remain in with a slim chance of top four. If we can’t enjoy things at the moment without bitching about money wasted, chances lost, etc.etc. Why are we bothering?

I am absolutely buzzing at the moment, we finally look like we might go into a derby and not disgrace ourselves and nice little partnerships are starting to develop within the team. I don’t want to fret about us possibly slipping up against Fulham, or whether we will draw Man City in the next round. Enjoy the moment, they don’t come around often, smile and feel good to be a blue And sod what comes next! :)
Great opening post , and stunningly accurate also. Couldn't agree more mate

Everton scoring five goals, quarter finals of the f a cup & fighting for Europe in the premiership this is a good moment to be a blue...

There seems to be belief under Ancelotti,who knows what we can achieve this season so let's support our players & let our spirit drive us forward...
I am
Enjoying the ride but I feel like have been a lucky team recently. Out played but getting results. It’s makes a change and I’m usually decrying the luck of the RS so I’m definately rolling with it.
I’m hoping each win luck or otherwise breeds more confidence and improved performances.
A win is a win. We are scoring plently... happy days

I struggle to watch the games because I get nervous but half an hour later I've calmed down either way. I have posted on here a couple of times and regretted it but social media is even worse. Knee jerk reactions which are rarely given usually unless verbally.
I was cursing Davies when he gave the ball away last night but overall he was excellent.
I also feel Lockdown doesn't help, so many working from home and more time to obsess as well.
Good post this, when I look back at some things I post in the heat of the moment in the match in the cold light of day I definitely look a bit silly. Finding it hard to get used to the fact Everton are growing a bit of a backbone, too used to too many seasons of us flapping it every time we concede

Good post this, when I look back at some things I post in the heat of the moment in the match in the cold light of day I definitely look a bit silly. Finding it hard to get used to the fact Everton are growing a bit of a backbone, too used to too many seasons of us flapping it every time we concede
Agreed I got stick last night from mates who are Spurs fans as my what's app messages are invariably pessimistic. They looked at our line up and thought we looked strong. I was worried. Davies is a case in point. They all rate him.

Anyone fuming about last night’s game really shouldn’t be watching any football at all as they plainly hate it and don’t understand it.
However I can’t think of a result and performance in recent memory that has made me so happy. That I wasn’t expecting it given the strength of the squad is an added bonus.

Folks, been seeing loads of negativity on FB and on here. Defending bad, shouldn’t be sitting back, this fellers not good enough, that fellers not good enough. All of which may be true, but if we can’t enjoy our current spell of form, the fact that some players long written off appear to be coming good; that injuries are beginning to clear up, that we seem to have developed a fighting spirit and that we have just thrown away a two goal lead and just came back and beat a very good team to progress to the QA of the FA cup AND the fact that we remain in with a slim chance of top four. If we can’t enjoy things at the moment without bitching about money wasted, chances lost, etc.etc. Why are we bothering?

I am absolutely buzzing at the moment, we finally look like we might go into a derby and not disgrace ourselves and nice little partnerships are starting to develop within the team. I don’t want to fret about us possibly slipping up against Fulham, or whether we will draw Man City in the next round. Enjoy the moment, they don’t come around often, smile and feel good to be a blue And sod what comes next! :)
Bang on, mate. There's a hardcore of about a dozen posters on here who are just never happy, they're like the old fellas at the game (when people used to go to games) that spend the whole game screaming at the players to belt it up the pitch or out of play and complain every time they don't even if we're winning! I sometimes wonder if they are Russian bots trying to destabilise the forum but then I remember who owns us and figure that they would be the ones deploying the bots!

What a superb post, well in mate.

hello buddies i agree with the theme of this thread and that we should not let those who suffer feels of sexual insecurity channel their frustration into the everton players online. we must take a stand.

When every week I cannot shut the bottle collection bin, thought I should at least try and cut back. Chose the shortest month and thanks to Everton I lasted on 11 days. Never fear, it is only a personal target I failed to meet.
Just get another bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.