Enjoy yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
Folks, been seeing loads of negativity on FB and on here. Defending bad, shouldn’t be sitting back, this fellers not good enough, that fellers not good enough. All of which may be true, but if we can’t enjoy our current spell of form, the fact that some players long written off appear to be coming good; that injuries are beginning to clear up, that we seem to have developed a fighting spirit and that we have just thrown away a two goal lead and just came back and beat a very good team to progress to the QA of the FA cup AND the fact that we remain in with a slim chance of top four. If we can’t enjoy things at the moment without bitching about money wasted, chances lost, etc.etc. Why are we bothering?

I am absolutely buzzing at the moment, we finally look like we might go into a derby and not disgrace ourselves and nice little partnerships are starting to develop within the team. I don’t want to fret about us possibly slipping up against Fulham, or whether we will draw Man City in the next round. Enjoy the moment, they don’t come around often, smile and feel good to be a blue And sod what comes next! :)

Mate, i Stick with this forum and my friend circle for my. Discussion about Everton.

When you’re seeing genuine fume after a win, like genuine anger towards Olsen, something is wrong. They’re not proper fans.

Everton are magic, Ancelotti is God.

We’ve got a world class manager and if you don’t sit back and enjoy it whilst he’s here before we have to replace him with Gary Megson, then more fool you.

Amen to all of this positivity. Grab yourself a hot coffee in a paper cup, blow the steam off it and let the enjoyment of the last three performances sink in. Enjoyment, for three games in a row. This is rather unprecedented. My 9 year said to me last night, now I get Everton dad. Thank you Carlo and thank you Mosh and Uz for making this possible.

I felt absolutely drained after that but who on earth can you not enjoy winning a game like that?

If you can't enjoy a match like that then there's no point following football. There are enough disappointments following Everton without manufacturing more issues

We don't play again till Sunday so I intend to enjoy the game tonight and the games on Saturday before worrying about us again.

Everton scoring five goals, quarter finals of the f a cup & fighting for Europe in the premiership this is a good moment to be a blue...

There seems to be belief under Ancelotti,who knows what we can achieve this season so let's support our players & let our spirit drive us forward...

I still get angsty and easily agitated. At 52 I’m probably not going to change, but I’m trying to mellow and just go with the Carlo flow.

Still in deep shock. To win that game was just so un-Everton like.
Old Everton would struggle in the next game against Fulham.
If we win Sunday I’ll be fully convinced we are onto something.

I loved the elation last night of getting through a tough cup match.
I’m loving being 3 points behind the asterix champions with 2 games in hand.
I’m loving watching DCL fight for the golden boot.
I’m loving watching James do incredible things.
I’m loving watching Godfrey be signing of the season.
I’m loving the huge improvement in Tom Davies in recent matches.
I’m loving us beating ‘Big 6’ or whatever stupid name they have teams.
I’m loving that we’ve not taken one proper kicking this season and aside from not showing up against Southampton and Newcastlex2 we’ve always given a decent account of ourselves despite the mad schedule.
I can’t wait for Allan to come back.

We’re not perfect and some of our players are not good enough. We still need a few players out and a few quality players in but the progression is fantastic and Carlo is working magic. All the summer signings have been top draw and we will back Carlo again this summer whatever happens.

Every fan was happy we won.. but fans can choose to support the team any way they want. If moaning that Keane missed sitters that could have closed out the game is your thing then go for it.. if all defensive frailties on the night and ignoring the first 30 minutes is your thing cos we won then go for it.

Don't understand the thread. Every fan wants one thing.. what is best for the team and to see success. how we go about it is what makes people different.

I mean, the ending was great. But that game felt like a series of heart attacks. I'm not being negative but certainly am more aware of my own mortality now

Oh it felt like torture to watch at times and my mind was telling to switch off the TV. Still, it's all worth it when the result goes the right way.

I was knackered after the game but couldn't get to sleep till like half 1

Status
Not open for further replies.