End of season releases .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble Savage

Player Valuation: £20m
I can't remember if they announced the list of players released last year on June 30th or earlier.

Who do you think will be on that list this time around and who are you hoping is going to head for the PFA free agents list ?

If we can sort Osman & Hibbert some player/coach contracts with Stubbs at Rotherham that'd be sound. With a view to earning themselves a job on our coaching staff at some point.

Release Gibson, Pienaar and that Mattioni ASAP.

McGeadys still got ages on his contract, so I guess we would just have to sell him to somebody for a nominal fee instead of paying him off.

A lot of clubs have already released their retained list so ours obviously hinges on when the manager comes in and after he's assessed who he doesn't need. Hoping we cull the squad though. Fresh start with no bench warmers lurking around.

...not sure where McAleney is with his contract term but he doesn't appear to have a future at the club and often starts on the bench at Wigan. A couple of the young professionals might also be looking for clubs.

I can just imagine Koeman driving into FF on his first day and Osman is in the car park doing keep ups.

SMFH

....I'd be surprised if Osman isn't in high demand elsewhere. A final move could be very lucrative and more appealing than a contract extension and little playing time with us. He's a fine footballer who still has something to offer even if that's elsewhere.

If we can sort Osman & Hibbert some player/coach contracts with Stubbs at Rotherham that'd be sound. With a view to earning themselves a job on our coaching staff at some point.

Release Gibson, Pienaar and that Mattioni ASAP.

McGeadys still got ages on his contract, so I guess we would just have to sell him to somebody for a nominal fee instead of paying him off.

I could see Osman actually going to Rotherham as a player for a year. It would make sense. I'd also like to see some of our younger players (Davies, Dowell) loaned there at some point this season (depending on the need for them at the time like) to get some first-team football under their belts.

The-Simpsons-Season-9-Episode-6-27-35bc.jpg

It's time for the easiest part of any coach's job - the cuts. Now, while I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Osman is cut. Gibson is cut. Pienaar, you're gone. Hibbert? I like your hustle. That's why it was so hard to cut you. Congratulations! The rest of you made the team. Except you, and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.