End of season awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind them being online what so ever.

They've always been online.

They've just decided to not have an actual event this year - based on your IP I'm not surprised you're not fussed on whether there's an actual event or whether they wing out awards in the Finch Farm canteen.

Me? I'm just sulking because we use the Dixie's for a GrandOldTeam get together....

15 minutes in and already love this new format. Seeing and hearing more from Mosh than ever (Love how Feeney called him Mosh) So proud to be a blue.

Onwards and upwards.

I know i'm biased but how was Gylfi's goal not up for goal of the season on MOTD? I know Ramsay scored his goal that weekend but give me Gylfi's any day of the week.

I know i'm biased but how was Gylfi's goal not up for goal of the season on MOTD? I know Ramsay scored his goal that weekend but give me Gylfi's any day of the week.

I thought the same, surely had to be on the contender list at least! There was obvs a Salah goal shortlisted as is standard

Good little show that. Kudos to the club for the production - obviously far more cost effective then holding those nights at the Philharmonic. I say save those kinds of occasions for when we have a proper reason to celebrate, such as a cup win or CL qualification etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.