Eljerio Elia

Status
Not open for further replies.
transfer request accepted by juve which is confirmed on sky sports. would be great to have him on one wing, pienaar on the other with donovan coming in in jan where they can then be used alternatively for an LM, ACM, RM combo
not gunna happen though, i can't see no team participating in europe wont go for him

Does anybody know why it wen't so badly wrong for him in Italy?

Me and my mate were drinking in the San Francisco bar in the Dam once and overheard two dutch fells's talking football. Turned out one was an agent of an Ajax player and I asked him had he heard anything about us being in for him? He said we were trying to raise the money to get him for £4m. That was about 3 1/2 years ago.

ONE TIME WHEN I WAS ABOUT 14 I HAD A TUG IN THE SWIMMING POOL CHANGING ROOMS AND MY TOWEL AND CLOTHES WERE IN THE LOCKER SO I HAD NOTHING TO WIPE THE JIZZ ON. AFTER A PANIC I DECIDED THE ONLY OPTION WAS TO WIPE IT UNDERNEATH THE BENCH FFS. SO IF YOUR BIRD GOT PREGNANT ABOUT 7 OR 8 YEARS AGO AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW, THERE'S YOUR ANSWER.

Does anybody know why it wen't so badly wrong for him in Italy?

Me and my mate were drinking in the San Francisco bar in the Dam once and overheard two dutch fells's talking football. Turned out one was an agent of an Ajax player and I asked him had he heard anything about us being in for him? He said we were trying to raise the money to get him for £4m. That was about 3 1/2 years ago.

lol Bill's been sending a bucket around the audience at the interval of Blood Brothers, but sadly we're still £28 short.

lol Bill's been sending a bucket around the audience at the interval of Blood Brothers, but sadly we're still £28 short.

He'll be with us when he leaves Brighton on a free after an Ill feted spell in the Kahzakstani LIGA 2. Exciting times!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.