Transfer Rumour El Billal Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
But now Mina has gone we better hope Branthwaite does because a full season of Michael Keane will definitely send us down.
We will buy a CB and by all accounts coady’s defensive stats were terrible.

I think dyche wants a partner for Tarkowski With Keane and Branthwaite as back up

Not seen anyone comment about him and Doucoure playing together for Mali...
I did, you, 6 minutes before this post

Branthwaite (CB) -- Onana (CM) -- De Ketelaere (ACM) all 6'4+

He's an outstanding talent and being Belgian and same age as Onana really could be some added benefits there for both.

Also, on El Bilal Toure not seen any mention of him and Doucoure playing together internationally...

Last edited:
Not seen anyone comment about him and Doucoure playing together for Mali...

I think I’m right in saying that Doucs hasn’t played for Mali for over a year and looks to have binned them off after only 1 or 2 appearances?

What type of comment are you waiting for Zat? Someone to say "yeah I watch these 2 closely play for Mali and they've got a telepathic understanding of each others game"

Haha no it was more that it was strange no one had mentioned it. Usually its...oh well Doucoure must have recommended him or they must play well together or something.

Anything....but not a peep about it.

I think I’m right in saying that Doucs hasn’t played for Mali for over a year and looks to have binned them off after only 1 or 2 appearances?

Just checked and you seem to be right, only 2 caps. Very peculiar.

Haha no it was more that it was strange no one had mentioned it. Usually its...oh well Doucoure must have recommended him or they must play well together or something.

Maybe Mali realised he couldn't control a ball as well and he can't get in their squad.

Not really, he’s pretty crap

Status
Not open for further replies.