Transfer Rumour El Bilal Touré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of people are only disapointed due to FOMO!
No one actually knows if he's any good or not, but the fear of him being good for Atalanta is fueling your fume!
£30m for a back up for Dom is alot of money though
We don't need a back up, we need our new first choice striker. Why would we want a back up to someone with lots of injuries problems?

I'm not annoyed because we didn't see EBT, but the longer it goes without signing strikers, the more annoyed I am. This is an ongoing problem since the sale of Richarlison.

Like I guess, loads of people on here I'd never heard of this guy before we were linked to him. So not going to get too upset when we don't get him. But if it's true, that we are or have been trying to sign him. It puts a mockery on the we don't scout players theory.

Two big things are going to go against us making significant signings. Little or no money available. Also two religation battles in a row. Given the choice is a player going to be keen on joining a team likely to struggle, when they have options of a more comfortable season? Especially if there isn't much chance of buying more better players.

Like I guess, loads of people on here I'd never heard of this guy before we were linked to him. So not going to get too upset when we don't get him. But if it's true, that we are or have been trying to sign him. It puts a mockery on the we don't scout players theory.

Two big things are going to go against us making significant signings. Little or no money available. Also two religation battles in a row. Given the choice is a player going to be keen on joining a team likely to struggle, when they have options of a more comfortable season? Especially if there isn't much chance of buying more better players.
I never understand posts like this. Don’t you know that we’ve signed Ashley Young?

I think united may have screwed us again on this one. Ten Haag saying they've made positive progress on signing a striker suggests they are close to agreeing a fee for hojlund.

If its true that Atalanta previously had a bid accepted, why would they have increased their offer unless they knew that the lad was leaning towards Everton?
This is a good point. Also, everyone is assuming that Everton won't simply match the new Atalanta bid, also assuming there is one. Doesn't sound like they've exactly gone all-in. If it's only a couple of mill more, then..

I never understand posts like this. Don’t you know that we’ve signed Ashley Young?
Basically saying why a player would be reluctant to join us. I'm not sure if you're joking about Young?

I am actually happy about signing him Young ( a Paul Power signing for people over a certain age). But it's not going to excite a kid from another country.

I think I can see what the club is trying to do in the market. Making a small budget go a long way. Both our signings can play in a number or positions. Young, basically anywhere ( although hasn't played in goal yet). Danjuma can play right, left and centre forward roles.

Alot of people are only disapointed due to FOMO!
No one actually knows if he's any good or not, but the fear of him being good for Atalanta is fueling your fume!
£30m for a back up for Dom is alot of money though
Going off the last 2 seasons. The
Striker we buy won’t be a back up

Status
Not open for further replies.