EFC to appoint consultant to sell club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only fan who likes Kenwright? I'm for one glad he's not selling up to any Tom, [Poor language removed] or Harry. We're a club with heart and soul and history, and you can tell the vast majority of our players seem to love the club and aren't just here for the money. I'd hate to see us turned into a "Man City" who are trying to buy the title and there players are on ludicrus money. Once the owners of these megarich clubs decides theyve had enough they'll end up like Rangers. I'd much rather wait for the right man who will run the club as business, much like the situation at Arsenal. Give me short term medicority and long term success over short term success and an unertain future anyday.

Salesman I'd expect Bill to employ;

In no particular order Frank Butcher, Gerald Ratner, Swiss Tony, The fella who does them safestyle uk, I say safestyle uk adverts, George W Bush or Donald Trump.

The fact it's Purslow means he has exceeded my expectations a million fold. Nice to see he's coming round to the BU's way of thinking. He'll be going on marches soon!!!

you just had to mention Donald Trump!!

JIZZZZZ

As Bill said: 'I'm the best salesman for Everton'.

25/8. The search for the billionaire who's 'appropriate' for the club in Bill's eyes goes on...........

Phil McNulty says Inner Circle Sports have approached the club and are interested in trying to sell it. However, they do not have exclusive rights to broker a deal.

Phil McNulty says Inner Circle Sports have approached the club and are interested in trying to sell it. However, they do not have exclusive rights to broker a deal.

My sources tell me it's not ICS but ICP.

insane_clown_posse_icp_desktop_3000x2342_wallpaper-254994.jpg

It must be that time of the week again,all has been quiet for a bit so time once again to start the rumour mill of a takeover,non takeover,etc,etc.

Am I the only fan who likes Kenwright? I'm for one glad he's not selling up to any Tom, [Poor language removed] or Harry. We're a club with heart and soul and history, and you can tell the vast majority of our players seem to love the club and aren't just here for the money. I'd hate to see us turned into a "Man City" who are trying to buy the title and there players are on ludicrus money. Once the owners of these megarich clubs decides theyve had enough they'll end up like Rangers. I'd much rather wait for the right man who will run the club as business, much like the situation at Arsenal. Give me short term medicority and long term success over short term success and an unertain future anyday.

Oh oh...cats and pigeons spring to mind......heads for a sturdy fence to sit on

So was it not a BU sauce who apparently 'broke' this?

And its the club trying to sell season tickets?

Makes no sense to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.