EFC to appoint consultant to sell club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is all true, and the club gets sold this year (wishful thinking) then I'll boink a goat. But if it gets to 2013, then the goat-shagging deal is off.

So we'll give money to someone to basically allow him do nothing?
Yup, sounds like us.

I'm perplexed at this story if it's true. Didn't Bill say that there's no need to employ anyone to sell Everton because he's the best salesman for the club there is?

I'm perplexed at this story if it's true. Didn't Bill say that there's no need to employ anyone to sell Everton because he's the best salesman for the club there is?

he COULD have come to his senses, i still think the most likely way he will sell if it all becomes too much bother for him and as negativity towards him continues he is more likely to sell, im going to try and remain hopeful that this is a positive sign that he now genuinely wants to sell (maybe)

Direct c+p from Twitter - "American sports business agency Inner Circle Sports supposedley looking into an Everton takeover according to @charliesale. #efc #everton"

Direct c+p from Twitter - "American sports business agency Inner Circle Sports supposedley looking into an Everton takeover according to @charliesale. #efc #everton"
you know when you saw your mum and dad wrapping chrissy presents through the bedroom door as a kid and you hoped to hell the scalextrix was yours and both the blood etch a sketch.........

Salesman I'd expect Bill to employ;

In no particular order Frank Butcher, Gerald Ratner, Swiss Tony, The fella who does them safestyle uk, I say safestyle uk adverts, George W Bush or Donald Trump.

The fact it's Purslow means he has exceeded my expectations a million fold. Nice to see he's coming round to the BU's way of thinking. He'll be going on marches soon!!!

The company that has delivered Liverpool's past two owner groups are now seeking talks with Everton.

The Daily Mail says American sports business agency Inner Circle Sports, who brokered the deals that brought first Tom Hicks and George Gillett and then the far more acceptable John W Henry to Liverpool, are now understood to be circling Goodison Park.

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has been looking for years to find the right buyer for his cash-strapped club, while representatives of the New York-based Inner Circle were guests of Henry at the Carling Cup final.

Salesman I'd expect Bill to employ;

In no particular order Frank Butcher, Gerald Ratner, Swiss Tony, The fella who does them safestyle uk, I say safestyle uk adverts, George W Bush or Donald Trump.

The fact it's Purslow means he has exceeded my expectations a million fold. Nice to see he's coming round to the BU's way of thinking. He'll be going on marches soon!!!

what about al harrington
[video=youtube;YtespeLin2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtespeLin2c[/video]

That assumes this was his choice. Who knows.

It's huge news if true, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.