EFC: Coleman - Agrees New Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. He'll prob go on loan next season though as both Nev and Hibbo are ahead of him.

Of course, hes not the other Tim after all!

I'm not being funny, it's just I dont know why you always say he's not ready...as if we have a great right back in the team that he needs to get better than. He clearly doesn't. All his development can be done in the first team.

I'm not being funny, it's just I dont know why you always say he's not ready...as if we have a great right back in the team that he needs to get better than. He clearly doesn't. All his development can be done in the first team.

I think hes a phenomnal talent mate, ive watched him a fair bit over this end as well. He is still defensively naive in my opinion. His decision making and when/how to best use his offensive skills as a defender are not quite there yet. Hes caguht out of position currently to often which makes a backline vulnerable and other players have to come acorss to cover.

In no way am i saying hes gash, just a critiuqe of where he needs to develop IMO - Seamus is the first to admit it as well.

Similar to Baines really when he first joined - people seem to foget it took him a year and a half to develop that part of his game to be the defender he is now - intrestingly he was in and around the same age as Seamus now. An international call up this summer wouldnt do Seamie any harm in terms of his deveopment. If there is one thing the Trap is good at it is making sure players play within their defensive roles/duties and responsibilites.

He has huge potential, that at the moment we will see in fits and starts, he is vulnerable defending as Sharpey said and often, his indiscpline can mean the disrutopiton of a line or Unit with players needing to cover.

I really like Semaus and hope for his aceness prob more reasons then most, being hes Irish as well and we badly need good defenders. But i dont think hes ready yet.

Hes not as good as Hibbert or Neville in defending yet or reliability in my opinion.

Its all huggy bear if he proves me wrong like!

Last edited:
Neiler and his ridiculous bashing of the young kid.

Moyes said that Coleman will come back next season during his interview with Evertontv.

Your not still sore over Mofro are you mate!

Come on - we're all wrong once in a a while!:plol

Give him the respect he deserves, it's Marouane Fellaini, not MoFro.

On Coleman, I think he's worth keeping around, even if it's not as a starter. He has the ability to change a game and we are going to need that next season, especially at home where teams are putting ten men behind the ball. People have also mentioned using him wide right aswell, like Bale does for Spurs, so that could be an option.

Give him the respect he deserves, it's Marouane Fellaini, not MoFro.

On Coleman, I think he's worth keeping around, even if it's not as a starter. He has the ability to change a game and we are going to need that next season, especially at home where teams are putting ten men behind the ball. People have also mentioned using him wide right aswell, like Bale does for Spurs, so that could be an option.

Its Mofro to his friends mate!

Defo the first half of the season mate and maybe if he develops he may get a few oppurtunites, i think the great thing with Seamie is that he wasnts to and is willing to learn and progress - hes quite humble and speaks about the deficincies in his game. If hes not getting games by Jan i wouldnt mind him going out and getting games for a stint.

Who knows like, just my opinion!

Its Mofro to his friends mate!

Defo the first half of the season mate and maybe if he develops he may get a few oppurtunites, i think the great thing with Seamie is that he wasnts to and is willing to learn and progress - hes quite humble and speaks about the deficincies in his game. If hes not getting games by Jan i wouldnt mind him going out and getting games for a stint.

Who knows like, just my opinion!

He's yet to fully accept me as a friend, I'm working on it though.

And I'd agree with that, keep him until January and see what happens.

I think hes a phenomnal talent mate, ive watched him a fair bit over this end as well. He is still defensively naive in my opinion. His decision making and when/how to best use his offensive skills as a defender are not quite there yet. Hes caguht out of position currently to often which makes a backline vulnerable and other players have to come acorss to cover.

In no way am i saying hes gash, just a critiuqe of where he needs to develop IMO - Seamus is the first to admit it as well.

Similar to Baines really when he first joined - people seem to foget it took him a year and a half to develop that part of his game to be the defender he is now - intrestingly he was in and around the same age as Seamus now. An international call up this summer wouldnt do Seamie any harm in terms of his deveopment. If there is one thing the Trap is good at it is making sure players play within their defensive roles/duties and responsibilites.

He has huge potential, that at the moment we will see in fits and starts, he is vulnerable defending as Sharpey said and often, his indiscpline can mean the disrutopiton of a line or Unit with players needing to cover.

I really like Semaus and hope for his aceness prob more reasons then most, being hes Irish as well and we badly need good defenders. But i dont think hes ready yet.

Hes not as good as Hibbert or Neville in defending yet or reliability in my opinion.

Its all huggy bear if he proves me wrong like!

The whole point of him going out on loan to Blackpool.

... to get him ready for the 1st team next season.

He'll have the summer to reflect on his performances and to use the experience gained in and around the 1st team - from now on.

Of which him and Hibbert will be fighting it out for. Neville if he plays will be in midfield or further cover.

Of this I have no doubt. Neville's not going to be playing as many games (due as much to his age) next season as he has been.

We're going to have genuine competition for places all over.

Coleman won't be out on loan next season. I'll put my house on it.

Good news for me and good news for the lad, he is someone who has really impressed me over the last 6 months. We have seen glimces of what a good player this lad can be for the team, and hopefully next season he will take a big step forward and really challenge the players ahead of him and try and make that right back position his own.

Made up with this news.

The whole point of him going out on loan to Blackpool.

... to get him ready for the 1st team next season.

He'll have the summer to reflect on his performances and to use the experience gained in and around the 1st team - from now on.

Of which him and Hibbert will be fighting it out for. Neville if he plays will be in midfield or further cover.

Of this I have no doubt. Neville's not going to be playing as many games (due as much to his age) next season as he has been.

We're going to have genuine competition for places all over.

Coleman won't be out on loan next season. I'll put my house on it.

Well we dont know exactly if that is why he was sent out on loan mate. Moyesy hasnt exactly come out and said to us i need to get this lad games because hes nailed on first team next season.

There is a very big "in my opinon" missing there mate, it may seem ludicrous to some if (and i dont think he will be) if he is not a first team starter next year. But two words Leigthon Baines - hes had more expensive full backs on the bench untill he felt they were ready.

I would keep my house keys in my pocket if i was you mate - because it is absolutley nailed on that Phil Neville will start next season in the first team, if not at right fulll Tony Hibbert will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.