echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonblunose@hotmail.com

Player Valuation: £50k
according to the echo smith is signing so if thats true moyes must be fucken mental and defo deserves all the [Poor language removed] thrown at him wen it goes tits up you crnt exspect crap like smith to do anyfink for us when he couldnt do [Poor language removed] all for the best manager in sir you no who so wot a waste of 3m [Poor language removed] off tyke smith i say(n)

according to the echo smith is signing so if thats true moyes must be fucken mental and defo deserves all the [Poor language removed] thrown at him wen it goes tits up you crnt exspect crap like smith to do anyfink for us when he couldnt do [Poor language removed] all for the best manager in sir you no who so wot a waste of 3m [Poor language removed] off tyke smith i say(n)

Say that again in English.:huh:

Pack it in mate.

I can guarantee that this is the longest sentences i have ever seen.
;)
But i didnt see the dot. Oh my god.
:blink:

Izzzzzzzzzzzz right kindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Get a [Poor language removed] grip lad. Who was Arteta when he signed, sitting on a bench in spain. Who was pienaar,sitting on a bench in germany. Leccott who.

Let the the boss do his job, he's the best at it. An stop talking [Poor language removed].

we no what smith is like thou [Poor language removed]

No mate, he's had one bad season. It happens, 2m would be a good deal for him.

Newcastle always [Poor language removed] up good players.

owen
Viduka
martins
emre
parker
smith
i could probably go on an on.

Can you see the pattern. He'd be a good player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.