Ear & Nose Hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i haven't, and i don't think i'd want them either. Seen them twice in concert now, i doubt Rik Mayall will want to do much more.

No i haven't, and i don't think i'd want them either. Seen them twice in concert now, i doubt Rik Mayall will want to do much more.

I have a pair signed by both, honest, reasonable offers accepted

Why does this stuff appear overnight ? I feel like a hairy mammoth sat here ripping it out, is it a man thing or do women suffer the same hairey misfortune ?

Eeeeeek. Puleeeeeez, no, not nose hair......ear hair is even worse.
No, most women below the age of 75 DON'T have ear or nose hair....hair just about everywhere else but not ears and noses. Yuck. I'll have to top myself when I see ear hair sprouting in my lugholes.(n)

Eeeeeek. Puleeeeeez, no, not nose hair......ear hair is even worse.
No, most women below the age of 75 DON'T have ear or nose hair....hair just about everywhere else but not ears and noses. Yuck. I'll have to top myself when I see ear hair sprouting in my lugholes.(n)

If you think that's bad then wait until we discuss arse crack hair !

men are meant to be hairy - everywhere!

grey pubes - that's when you've got problems.

A grey penis is when you've got problems. Especially if you've got hair coming out the end

I suppose you could use it for dusting.

I bought an electric nose and ear hair trimmer. The problem is it grows back thicker

A grey penis is when you've got problems. Especially if you've got hair coming out the end

I bought an electric nose and ear hair trimmer. The problem is it grows back thicker

How do you grow an electronic nose and ear hair trimmer? wow:o

Maybe its just me and im being thick, but a gray penis! wtf is that....is it painful!:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back