Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ We're not going to get relegated though so what's 80 + 50?

1-1 Away and a 2-0 at Home will do me fine.
i remember the last game of the season against wimbledon. half time, all of a sudden everyone saying were safe. all i'm saying is we are struggling in the prem, survival in the premier league is more important to me than playing in europe next season.there will be no back hander's this time.

look mate I go to every game and I was just passing what I thought was helpful information,
if you want to go then go, but I felt it was the wrong place to take my grandson, and I was not going
to go without him.So be has silly has you like but I did National Service in Aden and Cyprus and
these situations are far from pleasant, anything can spark of trouble when people are hungry.

Got my ticket and my fancy dress sorted.

Last edited:
Hostilities pass 650 kilometers from Kyiv - come without fear in Kyiv!!!
Big request - do not call the invasion of Russia in Ukraine - a civil war! Russia invaded in Ukraine, killed six thousand people!!!
Malaysian "Boeing" MH17, which flew fans of Newcastle, was shot down by a Russian rocket "Buk"

This is all known here. You dont have to bang it (politics) into the table in every post.

Last edited:

Hostilities pass 650 kilometers from Kyiv - come without fear in Kyiv!!!
Big request - do not call the invasion of Russia in Ukraine - a civil war! Russia invaded in Ukraine, killed six thousand people!!!
Malaysian "Boeing" MH17, which flew fans of Newcastle, was shot down by a Russian rocket "Buk"
And now my request - can this Dynamo Kiev thread in the Everton section not be about the political situation over there?

Discuss the team and the football thanks.

We've struggled all season to break teams down at home so Im gutted the first leg is at home. I can see a 0-0 or 1-1 and they will beat us away. Hopefully the fans won't turn on the team too quickly at Goodison when we play boring passing football.

I think we will go out narrowly tbh. Maybe on away goals. Hope I am wrong. Being in this will keep our season alive.

We've struggled all season to break teams down at home so Im gutted the first leg is at home. I can see a 0-0 or 1-1 and they will beat us away. Hopefully the fans won't turn on the team too quickly at Goodison when we play boring passing football.

Very true mate. Do you remember Kharkiv at home though 1-1 with AJ missing 2 pens. I thought that was a us done and we went away and won 3-2. I think if we can get an early goal, open them up a bit and grab a 2nd they will start to panic and feel they may need a goal. I think we will win 3-1 and draw 1-1 away.

Very true mate. Do you remember Kharkiv at home though 1-1 with AJ missing 2 pens. I thought that was a us done and we went away and won 3-2. I think if we can get an early goal, open them up a bit and grab a 2nd they will start to panic and feel they may need a goal. I think we will win 3-1 and draw 1-1 away.
I tend to agree that we will at least draw away from home. Who knows what will happen in our home leg? Will we have a full house? Buzzing and rocking or a morgue?

Stop bringing politics into football, ok?
I'm not talking about politics, I asked to be correct - in Ukraine is not a civil war, Russia invaded in Ukraine! 15 days ago, I was wounded in a battle with the regular troops of Russia!
About the future match - on your field Dynamo must score, looking at the mess in the defense Everton, I think it is not a problem, all hope for Howard.
I think it will be a great duel between Howard vs. Shovkovskiy!
In Kyiv, Dynamo win with the necessary score for passing to the next stage.

I'm not talking about politics, I asked to be correct - in Ukraine is not a civil war, Russia invaded in Ukraine! 15 days ago, I was wounded in a battle with the regular troops of Russia!
About the future match - on your field Dynamo must score, looking at the mess in the defense Everton, I think it is not a problem, all hope for Howard.
I think it will be a great duel between Howard vs. Shovkovskiy!
In Kyiv, Dynamo win with the necessary score for passing to the next stage.

Everyone in europe know exactly whats the score between you and russians. If someone talks about civil war it just a bantz, dont mind it.

Nice to see that you are Confident. But let me assure you, Everton will school you guys.

I tend to agree that we will at least draw away from home. Who knows what will happen in our home leg? Will we have a full house? Buzzing and rocking or a morgue?

Hopefully a good atmosphere mate and 32k+ folk will start to get tickets in the hope we get to the final and be in with a shout of a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.