Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not tell me I talk bollocks, you uneducated piece of garbage.
Some people have more interest than reading the Dandy comic.
http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/03/03/ukrainian-food-riots/
kenneth.jpg

looks dead serious

kenneth.jpg

looks dead serious
look mate I go to every game and I was just passing what I thought was helpful information,
if you want to go then go, but I felt it was the wrong place to take my grandson, and I was not going
to go without him.So be has silly has you like but I did National Service in Aden and Cyprus and
these situations are far from pleasant, anything can spark of trouble when people are hungry.

Less of the personal insults.

Thank you
Is it not saying I talk bollocks when giving information out that some may find important.
If that is not the case take me off the website, some people like to dish it out but cannot
take back.
I never reply to a post with a insult unless they respond to me in that way.

I have been insulted none stop by 2 members and still nothing has been done about it. Not letting them ruin it for me because there are some great posters on here.
I wonder if we could match the 12 thou we took earlier in the season with them prices. Probably not because it is not as easy to get to. We will have great support anyway. Can be sure of that.

Still waiting for evidence for these latest riots in kiev, the link provided was for some yanks blog, a reputable news agency would suffice, thanks.

I have been insulted none stop by 2 members and still nothing has been done about it. Not letting them ruin it for me because there are some great posters on here.
I wonder if we could match the 12 thou we took earlier in the season with them prices. Probably not because it is not as easy to get to. We will have great support anyway. Can be sure of that.

Mate people have been warned on your behalf. Stop trying to seek attention.

Is it not saying I talk bollocks when giving information out that some may find important.
If that is not the case take me off the website, some people like to dish it out but cannot
take back.
I never reply to a post with a insult unless they respond to me in that way.

If someone insults you please report it and allow the mods to deal with it. Retaliation is not the correct response on this site.

Fair enough. I did not know you have issued warnings. I repeat, We all follow the same team. I just did not expect this. I will not moan again. Thanks.

Id be surprised if we sell out the 1500 tbh mate never mind 12k

Status
Not open for further replies.