Dyche is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claretmacca

Player Valuation: £150k
Really can’t believe the negativity I read surrounding this possible appointment. He’s exactly what you need.

Dyche played a style of football based on the resources he had on and off the field. And at times, particularly in the championship it was far better on the eye than he gets credit for. If he had the tools he would evolve his style of play.

He was instrumental in us getting two promotions with good football with the likes of Ings and Trippier. And when he had the money signed good footballers in cornet, defour, barton.

The likes of Keane, Tarkowski and even McNeil were a million miles away from what you’ve seen at Everton.

He would be the perfect short and long term man for the job.

Just not convinced the Everton fan base realise the gravity of the situation they’re in.

He’s managed two seasons in the championship. The first season we were promoted behind a Leicester side that had the likes of vardy two years before they won the premier league. The second we dominated the league and went 23 games undefeated from Christmas to the end of the season.

He broke countless records. Including ending a 35 year wait for a win in the local derby. And we never lost against them since.

He kept us up against the odds. Had three top ten finishes.

You will be lucky to get such a brilliant manager in. I’m actually surprised it’s taken a club in this situation before he’s been seriously linked.

You had a fashionable manager in Lampard. (And plenty of other names in Ancelotti, Koeman, Silva) and where did that get Everton?

Dyche is a fantastic choice.

Well it looks like it’s happening anyway, so let’s get behind Dyche.
He will get you organised, hard working and play for the shirt. And if the worse happens (which is highly likely regardless) I can’t think of a manager I’d rather have in the situation you will be in. Especially when you have never been down before. Knows the league and has a perfect record managing in it.

Really can’t believe the negativity I read surrounding this possible appointment. He’s exactly what you need.

Dyche played a style of football based on the resources he had on and off the field. And at times, particularly in the championship it was far better on the eye than he gets credit for. If he had the tools he would evolve his style of play.

He was instrumental in us getting two promotions with good football with the likes of Ings and Trippier. And when he had the money signed good footballers in cornet, defour, barton.

The likes of Keane, Tarkowski and even McNeil were a million miles away from what you’ve seen at Everton.

Just not convinced the Everton fan base realise the gravity of the situation they’re in.

He’s managed two seasons in the championship. The first season we were promoted behind a Leicester side that had the likes of vardy two years before they won the premier league. The second we dominated the league and went 23 games undefeated from Christmas to the end of the season.

He broke countless records. Including ending a 35 year wait for a win in the local derby. And we never lost against them since.

You will be lucky to get such a brilliant manager in. I’m actually surprised it’s taken a club in this situation before he’s been seriously linked.

You had a fashionable manager in Lampard. (And plenty of other names in Ancelotti, Koeman, Silva) and where did that get Everton?

You really can't believe the negativity ? We're Everton fans. Most of us were born negative.

I’m not sure Dyche will be the cool kids cup of tea… thinking about DCL, Willy Wonka and the Claire Balding looky likey.

Not sure Dyche will be a fan of blokes wearing skirts and lady bags etc.

Hopefully he can sort all that crap out.

Call me a dinosaur but all that stuff is highly embarrassing for EFC.

Bore off back to Burnley.
He is gash.

looks like you got the job Sean

Good post @Claretmacca.

I hope he surprises a few people in a positive manner. Just to have a team I can enjoy and/or respect again is a massive bonus for me.

So if he can get that then he’s doing a good job for me. Just hope it goes well, and people don’t start losing their heads because he supported Liverpool as a child, if we go behind.

Let us hope you are right! Thanks for the input, made me feel a bit better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.