Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
A necessary evil for the time being but sack the second we are back to financial stability/new owners. Percentage football, set up not to get beat, eye bleeding, cowardly.

Folk are kidding themselves if they think he’ll suddenly start focussing on coaching what to do in possession if he gets a bit of money to spend. He’ll always be a coach who prioritises team shape, work out of possession and defensive solidity. Goals are a bonus.

He’s done well with what he was given but when the time comes that we’re able to have loftier ambitions than staying up - I don’t think he’ll change his spots and people will ultimately run out of patience with his terrible brand of football.
He pretty much said the same himself in his interview after last season finished

We do not have a pot to pee into, so we can't afford to sack him.

We do not have a pot to pee in so no "good" manager would touch us with a barge pole.

We do not have a pot to pee in so our squad, already paper thin, will decrease further in quality and number.

There is little point in any such speculation, or even the question.
whens his contract up?
Hopefully by the end of the season we'll know what division we'll be in next season and have new owners, Chairman and CEO.
They'll have a clean sheet and a season to build momentum for the stadium move.
Personally I dont think Dyche will build any momentum.

🤦‍♂️ some sound like plastic West Ham fans. It’s just plain embarrassing.

Luckily we have loads of money and are a well run ship. So of course Dyche should go as the football is not that of Barcelona 10 years ago. What an absolute sham!! We should at least be top 6, with this squad. Even with a points deduction. Then a magic unicorn came by and all was well.

Unless you are willing to replace him with Leighton Baines right now - then I'm not sure what the expectation is.

Pay Dyche compensation and get Mourinho in with a blank cheque book ?

No manager lasts forever, but Dyche should be safe until the summer or even longer if we don't have a new owner.

Might as well support him to keep the wolves from the door lads.

🤦‍♂️ some sound like plastic West Ham fans. It’s just plain embarrassing.

Luckily we have loads of money and are a well run ship. So of course Dyche should go as the football is not that of Barcelona 10 years ago. What an absolute sham!! We should at least be top 6, with this squad. Even with a points deduction. Then a magic unicorn came by and all was well.

Ah the old straw man argument.

We can't be changing now, again, if the 10 points were on all we'd be moaning at is the style.

Having said that, he needs to start picking wins up and sort the unacceptable home form out.
4 points in 8 games & the style is as bad as I have seen = hoof ball .... Injuries etc have not helped him - not no money to sign anyone - but we are failing to get a win ....

Ah the old straw man argument.

Such a ridiculous argument to make. Making out like anyone who goes against this absolute dirge is some sort of deluded fan who thinks we should be winning the league, when all we want is to not watch our team at home, sitting back, misplacing passes, having the keeper and cb playing long diagonals as the only attacking option, watching wingers who can't run, a non existent midfield and strikers so starved of service Bob geldolf is penning at follow up about Saturdays

The habit of sacking managers after a run of bad games which costs us millions of pounds every time we do it and prevents anyone from properly building their own team is one of the major reasons why we're in the mess that we're in.

Besides, who do you imagine would sack Dyche ? Or appoint his successor ? And with whose money ?

The habit of sacking managers after a run of bad games which costs us millions of pounds every time we do it and prevents anyone from properly building their own team is one of the major reasons why we're in the mess that we're in.

Besides, who do you imagine would sack Dyche ? Or appoint his successor ? And with whose money ?
yearh the club is in the air if we even have one never mind sacking dyche

Such a ridiculous argument to make. Making out like anyone who goes against this absolute dirge is some sort of deluded fan who thinks we should be winning the league, when all we want is to not watch our team at home, sitting back, misplacing passes, having the keeper and cb playing long diagonals as the only attacking option, watching wingers who can't run, a non existent midfield and strikers so starved of service Bob geldolf is penning at follow up about Saturdays
Every fan would love that but our team is dire. The last two years the same players couldn’t make a two yard pass. Also if you take yesterday’s game we lose that over the past few seasons. In reality this team sits in twelfth. Which is a massive improvement. Yet some our fans are deluded, as they think it can be a lot better. Yet recent history, should tell us it can be a lot worse.

To be fair , much as I dont rate Dyche or his very limited style of football, I do have some sympathy for his position.
Like us he is probably just realising this club has been dead for nigh on 30years.
We are only realising now because the corpse has started to stink .

Every fan would love that but our team is dire. The last two years the same players couldn’t make a two yard pass. Also if you take yesterday’s game we lose that over the past few seasons. In reality this team sits in twelfth. Which is a massive improvement. Yet some our fans are deluded, as they think it can be a lot better. Yet recent history, should tell us it can be a lot worse.

I get what your saying with the we would be 12th shouts, its a travesty, and your roght the team is dire however, and I'm aware its mainly media chat but look at the players we could lose in the Summer and these aren't going to Sheffield United or forest

Pickford- linked to Chelsea
Myko - arsenal
Branthwaite- everyone
Garner- spurs
Onana- host of cl clubs Inc barca
Doucs - host of CL European clubs

That's half the team who are deemed good enough to play at the top level. Does the other half drag them down that much. Or is it something else? Tactics maybe? If your happy watching that, good on yer. But I'm not and so are others. I don't speak fir everyone here I only speak for me, and I don't like dyches approach. I think it's costing us and I've already stated how.

I haven't heard or read anyone who thinks we should be top 6, if you point them in my direction I'll happily drive them to the looney bin