2023/24 Dwight McNeil

Great interview with Dyche where he said "I had to have a go at him at half time because defensively he didn't concentrate a couple of times".

That's where we're at atm, more concerned with our wingers defending than going up the other end and causing issues to the opposition full backs.
That's right because we are not good enough not to have defensive minded wingers.

His first touch is very good, he puts shift in every week and, on occasion strikes a ball well. He is, however, slow, one footed and regularly fails to find his man with a simple 5 yard pass. I'm sure Dyche loves him for his tireless running and his tracking back. He really isn't a winger though.

Great interview with Dyche where he said "I had to have a go at him at half time because defensively he didn't concentrate a couple of times".

That's where we're at atm, more concerned with our wingers defending than going up the other end and causing issues to the opposition full backs.
That’s Dyche’s MO. Wingers tuck in and defend. Keep tight and try to nick a goal