2023/24 Dwight McNeil

His corners were amazing today, swung about five in right at the back post right on the money

Other than that though he was really poor. I’m a fan, so I’ll put it nicely and say he looks like he should get a rest for a game or two.
He also swung in some absolutely atrocious crosses from good positions in open play.

Needs a break, but I don't think Dyche will put Dobin in the first team like that and we don't make subs before the 75-85 min interval so he's gonna have to play forever it seems.

He also swung in some absolutely atrocious crosses from good positions in open play.

Needs a break, but I don't think Dyche will put Dobin in the first team like that and we don't make subs before the 75-85 min interval so he's gonna have to play forever it seems.
Like I said, really poor other than the corners.

What I will say for Dyche not dropping him/subbing him sooner - our whole plan to score today was based off those corners so without them would we have scored the first goal?

Like I said, really poor other than the corners.

What I will say for Dyche not dropping him/subbing him sooner - our whole plan to score today was based off those corners so without them would we have scored the first goal?
Dunno mate, we scored in the 30th minute, he could've subbed him off at half time - second half we didn't play for any set pieces because... uh... reasons, so McNeil was an absolute passenger.

Think dyche has perfect chance to rest him next week again Man City. He looks out of sorts and you can expect that with what has gone on with his girlfriend. Play dobbin as next week is a free hit.