2023/24 Dwight McNeil

…..if Mykolenko isn’t fit I’d be surprised if he goes with a back four (i suppose Branthwaite at LB is an option I hadn’t considered).

His conventional LB option is Mackenzie Hunt but he’s not given him game time so difficult to see that changing tomorrow. Probably leaves Godfrey as a square peg in a round hole LB which I doubt will happen, especially as it would mean leaving Keane out.

Time will tell, but I do think Branthwaite playing CB behind McNeil will help.

We don't know who exactly is available, but I think it's more likely to see Godfrey as a LWB if they go to a 5. Or maybe I'm being hopeful.

Started well especially when combining with Branthwaite, had a stinker once he shifted to the right. Harrison should have been left on.

Same. Thought he was dreadful. Problem is if he isn’t on it then not many players in that team to pick up the creative buck.

Should have been subbed imo but I get why Dyche didn't as he knows he's a goal threat.

After 4 wins on the spin you can see why Dyche wants to keep playing the same players. He has massive trust in them. His blind spot might be when those players are physically goosed and he asks them to go again. Harrison and Mcneil are edeffo part of that equation

Dreadful from start to finish but he'll very rarely be subbed off as he's always got at least one decent ball or shot on him per game (as shown by the chance for Danjuma at the end)

Apart from that, his delivery today was lazy, no thought or finesse and just horrible lofted balls into no one.

Can be a little hot & cold can wee Dwight.

Doesn't switch off completely even in his bad games though, still pops up for a few good passes/dribbles but doesn't always set the world on fire like other matches.

Thought him and Harrison were well off it today. They are decent options for us but when you compare them to what Spurs have in that department you can see there's a huge difference.