2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Nah lads I wrote him off first, I just have it in me, yano?

“Ahahahaha lad he’s crap and I said it first, no way he becomes a good player and I’ll stand on this hill even when it’s clear I’m wrong, because I am a man child ahahaha lad”
I'd add to this:

"Ahahaha lad I would rather he's crap so I can do I told you so on an internet forum. Norrarsed about him being good for the team"

I think he will be well suited when we play the lesser sides and has a bit more time on the ball, as opposed to on the counter.

Wasn’t a great game, but was hardly our worst.
More or less exactly it. If we have found a player that can be a MOM flat-track-bully from time to time when we have possession, the way he was against Kyiv, we are on to something. This would also explain why he had a poor season at Burnley - no possession and no one to set up when they did have it.

He can move, he seems good on the ball in space, he can cross and he has power in one peg. That's a fine set of attributes at the price paid.

Didn't think he did a lot to be honest and what he did was average at best. Could anybody argue that he was the first sub? First game though in a difficult situation with no strikers etc, which is probably the first game all three of our front three have played without a recognised striker. Hope to see more of him which I'm sure we will with improved performances which I'm sure we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.