2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've always loved watching languid winger types who are at their quickest with the ball.

Takes a lot of the running off your team when you can cut through a defence like that.

The way McNeil carved them open showed confidence, and if Lampard can do for him what he's done for Iwobi, then he's a steal at 15m, 22 yrs old.

Great goal today but that doesn't make his signing correct.
I did wonder at first, but glimpses are now becoming positive spells in the game.

Look at the way the lad shuffled, gestured with his hands and cracked his knuckles... And that's just in a friendly interview.

These are kids that just tore open a lower half side, yet show that kind of humility afterwards (calling out Iwobe as he himself did about Maupay previously).

Good things brewing here...

I've always loved watching languid winger types who are at their quickest with the ball.

Takes a lot of the running off your team when you can cut through a defence like that.

The way McNeil carved them open showed confidence, and if Lampard can do for him what he's done for Iwobi, then he's a steal at 15m, 22 yrs old.

….also, no idea why, but ‘lefties’ always look better in possession of a football.

Status
Not open for further replies.