Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny, how things have changed so quickly. Wednesday and Thursday " I don't want him, he's S£*Te". Thursday night and Friday daytime"fuming we've signed him". Friday evening scores two goals. Then "he's a baller".

Really think we should now just say looks good so far hope he does well and improves over the next couple of years. Give the lad time.
exactly. all three signings so far took a years stick in a matter of days. loads whingeing about `its Everton all over` without understanding Lampard might know what he`s doing and has a plan. we`re lucky to have those 3 lads and i hope we get Gueye and Barkley too if Frank sees fit to sign them. In Frank We Trust.

He scored his blammo I expected right away, everything from now on is a plus

….I wont be alone in remembering Henry Newton and Bruce Rioch arriving with a reputation of Blammo’s but both were a big let down. Sheedy was king, nobody gets near him but this lad has low expectation and might score a few blasters.

Not surprised he smashed one in Gwladys St last night after scoring a screamer in the same goal for Burnley. It’s funny, but players not only have favourite grounds for scoring goals, they have favourite ends. I predict now, the fans in the Park End will see the majority of his goals in the other end.

Think letting him off the leash on the right will do him good. Burnley were a very defensive and basic football team. I was underwhelmed but the more I think about it he could be a good signing

‘Goodison News’ are reporting a story of concern within the club over recruitment from lower leagues - referencing a sky transfer feature. His comment in the podcast (on Spotify) doesn’t really sound that way…. File under Click bait

Why’s he calling them Championship players? They’ve only just got relegated.

Why’s he calling them Championship players? They’ve only just got relegated.
There’s links to the ‘story’ on NewsNow….. like I say how it’s reported on that ‘Goodison News’ and what Myers is actually saying are chalk and cheese. Click bait.
The site says Championship players, not sure Myers does.
If that is the in fact what the golden visionary was referring to.

This is the rhythm of the Dwight
The Dwight, oh yeah
The rhythm of the Dwight
This is the rhythm of my Dwight
My Dwight, oh yeah
The rhythm of my Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.