Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope, if (or rather when as looks increasingly likely), the rainbow laces issue is addressed in his interview.

We need him back, but I’d like it to be morally sound too.

Education rather than castigation may be the best approach.

Dublin Ladies GFA team posed with a large rainbow flag recently. No big deal - no one gets excited. Its a free country.

I really am dead easy for players to do as they want on this issue - the gay friends that I have don't bother anymore with the rainbow symbol. I think they feel it has been overdone and since winning the same sex marriage referendum, they just want to get on with their lives.

I agree castigation definitely not acceptable as long as someone is not openly homophobic.

The kids are getting educated already by the monkeypox crew drag queens in primary schools. Even gay men and lesbians are distancing themselves away from the alphabet mafias agenda.
wtf-is-that-confused.gif

I hope, if (or rather when as looks increasingly likely), the rainbow laces issue is addressed in his interview.

We need him back, but I’d like it to be morally sound too.

Education rather than castigation may be the best approach.

I hope it's completely ignored, a person's personal and especially religious beliefs are there own especially so when they person doesn't force his opinion/beliefs onto others or act in any way to cause offence.

Think middle aged white liberals and groups with specific agendas to gain headlines are WAY more 'offended/outraged' by this than any actual gay person would/will be.

The bloody club that he plays for is owned by a country where if your caught doing anything they'll lop your head off, city and the barcodes no doubt will force there players to wear some symbol should the league do a day like the french do, absolutely hypocrisy that the lad becomes the focal point for criticism given the context

I agree castigation definitely not acceptable as long as someone is not openly homophobic.
As always, context is key.

I hope it's completely ignored, a person's personal and especially religious beliefs are there own especially so when they person doesn't force his opinion/beliefs onto others or act in any way to cause offence.

Think middle aged white liberals and groups with specific agendas to gain headlines are WAY more 'offended/outraged' by this than any actual gay person would/will be.

The bloody club that he plays for is owned by a country where if your caught doing anything they'll lop your head off, city and the barcodes no doubt will force there players to wear some symbol should the league do a day like the french do, absolutely hypocrisy that the lad becomes the focal point for criticism given the context
I think I recall his National FA ordering him not to. I could be wrong.

So that McNeil is alright aint he
He appears to be.

What he then said was "And he's already bagged 2 for us". Do tell what part of that do you disagree with and what part disagreed with what you said, or said they were premier league goals? Its really not that hard to read 7 words.

Apparently you take any positive evidence for him so badly, you make up new meanings for them.

Because we were talking about how nobody won possession more in the final 3rd IN THE PREM than him last season, then I said nobody scored less goals than him IN THE PREM.

So I assumed that we were talking about performance IN THE PREM…. As in the league we play in and the standard of which 90% of fixtures will be played at.

I am not really concerned about how many goals he has scored in freindlies or in training tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.